Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

clubasteria - club-asteria.com

zyakka

the December issue of empower now is ready, here is the latest newsletter update from the CA program as on 5th December 2011 !

The December Issue Of Empower Now!

Welcome to our December 2011 issue of EMPOWER NOW!

We have put together lots of information, education and resources to start off your NEW YEAR on a successful path, making a difference in your life and the world around you!

Inside this issue:

• Tablet Pre-Launch - SOLD OUT - Get on the second shipment list!
  • Tips about Twitter and Facebook Fan Pages
  • Myths about Relationships
  • Free and Inexpensive Online Project Management & Accounting Programs
  • And much, much more!

CLICK THE IMAGE TO READ THE DECEMBER EDITION OF EMPOWER NOW!

Or copy and paste this link into your browser:

Be sure to read to the end of the e-Magazine for some Member Updates!

We wish you a very happy, healthy, and successful New Year!

Until next issue,

Your Club Asteria Team

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I have come across few members of this program complaining that this one is almost gone, but I have noticed there is some update for new year on CA !

WISHING YOU A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Posted December 28, 2011

As we say farewell to 2011, we look ahead to 2012 to wish you a successful New Year filled with many exciting and prosperous journeys ahead. We are here to help guide and support you in every step of your Club Asteria adventure. This is a very exciting time for all of us, members and our team alike, as we begin to implement the Ambassador program, the launch of our product catalogue, the official Club Asteria Tablet, member websites, the 12 Steps to Success program, along with much, much more.

Our mission to improve the lives of our members and to end the cycle of poverty around the world remains the same through education, mentorship and leadership for our members. With a culture of LEARN, EARN and SHARE, we move ahead to 2012 with more determination than ever before.

As your personal support team we are here to make sure that you have the best knowledge and guidance possible. We commit ourselves to provide the finest in education, information, resources and products to grow your skills, share your knowledge and make the world a better place to live!

We are here to help you build a solid foundation to your Club Asteria business. A building could not stand tall and strong without the help of a solid foundation and supportive structure. They go hand in hand. So let us take you by the hand and help you build the structure you desire. Whether it be a few delicately placed bricks or a colossal monument, we are here to help. No request is too big or too small. With all of us working together we will make 2012 the year of reaching our full potential and realizing our goals and dreams for the future.

Andrea Lucas

Managing Director

• 2 months later...

i think i should say,i am lucky that i did not join this site and invested on it.I am really surprised that it is not as strong as it was some months back.I read from their updates that one of the owner is former World Bank Official.I am surprised that the man holding such profile cannot maintain this site.

• 3 weeks later...

I remember that this site is many months old already. I thought this one has turn to scam already. or is it? Is it still paying until now? To be honest I feel that a site like this is better than hyip. Actually hyip of two years ago is not as bad as this year. Two years ago on average a hyip site do payd for a month or two. Now they don't last a week or two on average. But still theirs some that last longer.

I'm interested to know if this is still a paying program? I've tried to back read and there's a mix feedback that this is a good program and some are saying this is already a goner.

Just one question when did you last time see proof of payments that this site is paying? when? Because that's going to answer your question if this site is paying or not. But as far as I know this site has turn to scam many months ago. But I guess its only does who really invested and did not get paid who can say if this site is paying or not.

i see the site still on, but about payment proof i don't find any latest payment proof of them, which make me doubt if they are paying them, aside from it the system they have here make us more confuse to earn from this site

Actually as far as I remember this site has turn to scam already. That's why I'm surprise that theirs still movement in this thread and that why I check. But I guess most of the posters in here really don't have an investments so they are just here to check if the site status is still good or not.

But in my case the last time I check the review of this site its all negative. Does it mean now its recovered? I don't know.

Yeah,it is no more a paying site.I don't think anyone will be wishing to make any kind of investment with them.Some people may have made good money from it when it was still a good site and some too would have lost money to it too.