Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

clubasteria - club-asteria.com

zyakka

This program looks like it is going to run for a long period of time and we can earn good amount from it.Since it boast of members and investors,then it can be worth trying.But the minimum to invest here is how much?

Why don't you read back this thread? I am sure you'll find the answer. You can also open the official website of club-asteria.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@legendkid

You're very welcome :)

And I just checked my account and it already credited for next share, and the CA site loads very slow this last one month, I think they should move to better server as soon as possible so people can access the site easily also members of the site can check their account faster.

• 3 weeks later...

Wow! congratulations on your payment malingayam, anyways I like the new site's design now but still loading problem exist. Well I hope they could do something about it because I got bored in searching for answers in the FAQ section, I always got loading problem almost everytime.

The new home is loading fast and pretty responsive for navigation.

The design is much more streamlined compared to the old site, but biggest improvement should be the expansion of server capacity. What a relief! :lol:

There will be quite few support ticket going in for missing credit for monthly subscription which was paid during the move like me. B)

Wow! congratulations on your payment malingayam, anyways I like the new site's design now but still loading problem exist. Well I hope they could do something about it because I got bored in searching for answers in the FAQ section, I always got loading problem almost everytime.

Thx friend..

And yeah the problem of loading the page still same as before, I think they only changed the site and new design only but not the server.. I need to refresh the page several time s before I can't load every pages completely.

Hope they move to better server also to offer to us a better experience when visit our back office :D

I could really say that those who have enough funds would always be the successful ones as the best program would require big investment to earn big profit, too bad I don't have that much to get a good passive income.

I'm looking for my AP funds from some PTC by converting my PO to AP before start investing here and ad2million,, and here is my latest payment from the site..

Date: February 21, 2011 4:23:57 AM

Amount Sent: $10.00 USD

Sender Name: Asteria Corporation

Sender Email: asteriacorp@gmail.com

Reference Number: 37BF5-10DE3-B0E9B,

I earned 4 asterios and $1 in my weekly commission yesterday so now I have 99 asterios in my account. I think my weekly share is a bit low.

Actually this week share much better compared to last week, last week I had only half from this week share :)

Can't wait for next week, hope I will have enough fund to request payout next week :D

Actually this week share much better compared to last week, last week I had only half from this week share :)

Can't wait for next week, hope I will have enough fund to request payout next week :D

Perhaps, you are right, malingAyam because I haven't calculated what I earned last week as I was hospitalized. I also hope next time, it gets better. :)

It was 3% due to server migration last week and this week was about 4.8%.

I lost all of last week's dividend, and not sure I'll ever get it. :(

Thanks for the info, keuss. I was hospitalized for two weeks so I was not sure how much I earned. Perhaps, I also did not earn some of my commission because I missed reading some news when I was hospitalized.

Thanks for the info, keuss. I was hospitalized for two weeks so I was not sure how much I earned. Perhaps, I also did not earn some of my commission because I missed reading some news when I was hospitalized.

That's too bad. Hope your fast recovery. :)

I think you should send a support ticket if you think you didn't get what you were supposed to get.

Not reading the news for 2 weeks should not prevent getting commission as fas as I know.

The problem is due to the migration of the server, I think. My account went inactive for several days casusing I miss the revenue run.

That's too bad. Hope your fast recovery. :)

I think you should send a support ticket if you think you didn't get what you were supposed to get.

Not reading the news for 2 weeks should not prevent getting commission as fas as I know.

The problem is due to the migration of the server, I think. My account went inactive for several days casusing I miss the revenue run.

Thanks for the advice, keuss. However, I think I just accept what I have now. I must say that I have been inactive from CA for two weeks. So, if I really did not earn my commission during that period, I could accept that.

I sent a support ticket asking whether they will pay the missed revenue run retroactively for the week of 2/13 - 2/19.

There were many members whose membership went to inactive status due to the migration and miss the payout.

I'm not sure why they have chosen to pay at all when there were existing problem. They should have postponed the payout, or skipped the week then pay higher rate in the following week.

That's the only way fair for everyone, I think.