Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

clubasteria - club-asteria.com

zyakka

I received an email from club-asteria informing everyone that the "Tell us your story and win contest" will end on February 15, anyways here is the complete details you might be interested to submit your entries guys:

Tell Us Your Story and Win Contest Ends February 15!

Dear Joan,

30 people are going to win either US$1,000, US$500, US$250 in cash and/or receive a Video Camera...why not you?

Our Tell Your Story and Win Contest ends on February 15th, which means there is still time for you to submit your story and win one of 30 amazing prizes! We want to thank you for being a member of Club-Asteria, and reward you for your contributions that create positive change in the world.

We continue to receive inspiring entries from Club-Asteria members that have used their Club Asteria affiliate income to make a positive impact in the lives of others. This is why we want you to share your story with us, and the best part is, we are awarding the top selected entries with cash and video cameras!

All you need to do is tell us "What positive impact have you made with the additional income that your Gold or Silver Membership has provided you through the use of the Club-Asteria affiliate program"?

clouds money hands.jpg First prize will be US$1,000 plus a video camera; second prize will be two selected winners at US$500 each plus a video camera; third prize will be four selected winners at US$250 each plus a video camera; and an additional 23 runner-ups will also receive a video camera!

1st Place Entry

US$1,000.00 Cash Prize, Video Camera, and feature in Club-Asteria Newsletter

2nd Place Entries (2 Winners)

Each to receive US$500.00 Cash Prize and Video Camera

3rd Place Entries (4 Winners)

Each to receive US$250.00 Cash Prize and Video Camera

In addition to these the next 23 runner-ups will also receive Video Cameras!

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I received an email from club-asteria informing everyone that the "Tell us your story and win contest" will end on February 15, anyways here is the complete details you might be interested to submit your entries guys:

Thanks for the email update. It's a great contest with great prizes to promote Club Asteria. However, I don't think I can join the contest because I am just newbie in CA so I don't have much to write. I wish there will be another contest 5 - 6 months from now when I will have already received steady income from CA.

Ending the matching bonus is just a rumor and it's not scheduled yet and this fact is confirmed. :lol:

It was also reproted that the removal of matching bonus will be likely a gradual reducing by percentage.

@echofrommadiun

To earn $14.00 a week you have to have 1000 asterios with current profit share rate.

@MalingAyam:

How many asterios do you have to earn $14? I just need to calculate how many more asterios I need to reach my first payout.

Ending the matching bonus is just a rumor and it's not scheduled yet and this fact is confirmed. :lol:

It was also reproted that the removal of matching bonus will be likely a gradual reducing by percentage.

@echofrommadiun

To earn $14.00 a week you have to have 1000 asterios with current profit share rate.

Thx for keuss to answer the question :D

anyway that is not my one week earning, but if already have 1000 asterios we will earn $14..

There is a new email that contain about to winning up tp $1000 it's really interesting :D

I see I thought they are really removing the matching bonus, anyway if that's the case then I will continue to save some money in here so that I could raise $250 by February or early week on March. So for now I will just continue to pay $20 in here as I see good earning potential for me on the years to come.

I see I thought they are really removing the matching bonus, anyway if that's the case then I will continue to save some money in here so that I could raise $250 by February or early week on March. So for now I will just continue to pay $20 in here as I see good earning potential for me on the years to come.

Yeah just continue paying $20 monthly, and let's see until next year this one has a very long term plan, and I hope next two months I can reach better earning weekly :)

I don't really understand abut renew golden or silver membership here, but I hope I can realize on my first month expired, if they send me a notification or not.

I am so jealous of strosdegoz (not his real name) in EP forum as he is now a Network Director 3 as he was able to have 10k asterios here in just a short period of time, well I don't know how he exactly did it but one thing for sure he did spent so much money in here. I am saving at this very moment to avail of the matching bonus, hope I could raise $250 and I hope if I have I will not think twice of investing it as I am very fearful when it comes to big investment.

I plan to get more referrals to increase my asterios and and revenue share. I don't have much fund to get matching bonus so getting referrals is the only for me at the moment. I have started with my brother and soon with my friends. It's okay if they only join as free members. I'll offer them RCB and ask them to upgrade when I have much fund in my AP.

Haven't seen so much trust from members to get the sum of $250 for buying arterios,but the way this program sounds and everything,it might last a life time(aren't sure).But are we this program will last to expectation?As the required days to reach bep.

You can find out at other forums such as MMG or TG and see how their progress here :)

my latest payment

Date: January 21, 2011 12:35:41 AM

Amount Sent: $15.00 USD

Sender Name: Asteria Corporation

Sender Email: asteriacorp@gmail.com

Reference Number: 6CA20-C92C3-43BC7,

View the details of this transaction by logging into your AlertPay account.

Thanks for using AlertPay,

@memoney

Actually as I said this 24 or 25 of january is my first month in this program, and I'm not really expert in this program.. But just for sure the program will give 10% weekly from our asterios amount, and 8% of the result will automatically compund to our asterios and the other 2% will be avaialabe to withdraw and the minimum to request a withdra is $10.

Well the 2% weekly is kind of small, one need to have a lot of asteria to earn reasonable money from it. But all the same since it is design for long term purpose then it is accepted.

Yeah, it's quite low interest with 2% weekly but as we can see on the spreadsheet that shared on internet I think it's very interesting :D

a long term that will resulted a very good amount weekly after a year :P

well, here is the spreadsheet

https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0AtPEt1mAmatNdHZPWUFoV3l2SjJoU3dYVnZRczRlWUE&hl=en&output=html

I am thinking of referring my sister here, would that be alright if we have the same IP but different computer? I am thinking of investing in her account then by buying $250 asterios so that I could get commission out of it.

Well, I don't think it's a good idea just because the same IP referring..

But for that commission you will get about $33 from gold upgrade and 250 asterios..

And if the site in a good progress for a long time both of you will get a great amount return weekly :)