Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Caliofiscus - Caliofiscus.com

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : https://caliofiscus.com

Caliofiscus.com – It’s stability and security. Our main goal

is to be stable and work in long term. The money is invested into multiple markets, such as, precious metals, shares and currency markets, by our financial experts to guarantee a profit. To multiply your available funds you do not need to be a finance expert. All you need to do is sign up at caliofiscus and invest trough LibertyReserve or PerfectMoney online payment systems. You do not need to invest big! The minimum amount you can deposit is only $1. Unlike banks, we offer short-term investments starting from 5 day to 30 days. So you can save up, for example, for a vacation or to buy a new car. To top that, we also offer bonuses for inviting your friends – up to 6% of their deposits. Caliofiscus.com offers hot investment plans with up to 24% monthly guaranteed!

PLANS:

5 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Cold $1 - $100 0.30

Calculate your profit >>

7 days

Warm $10 - $10,000 0.50

Calculate your profit >>

30 days

Hot $50 - $100,000 0.80

Accept : LR, PM

Ref program : 4 - 6%

Link : https://caliofiscus.com

I think the admin have modified one of the old script use mostly by most of the hyip programs well i don't think this program is that safe to invest because as i see the sire is online since only one day but still the admin have not listed any quality monitor and i think the monitors are afraid to invest in this program since all the plans are risky plans .

i really don't like programs that offering high ref commission to investors i think the ref commission on this program is kinda high .though i think the program should be able to sustain the daily return they are offering investors.moreover the minimum investment on this program is also very encouraging,so i guess investors just need to wait and see paying status before investing with the program.

• 2 weeks later...

seen with profits up 24% on a monthly basis will certainly be quite profitable for us and has also been shown to payments made to members of the program is certainly very good to invest in this program but I do not have enough money because if I only invest with a number of the small gains that I got not too big if we wait a month

attractive script there is a protection program there is monitors show status of paying it has 16 running days all these points are good points but this is short term program i do not prefer short term programs it seems be profitable but it is unsafe at all most of these not continue for long time and this program has 16 running days so now is not the best time to invest here

They have already 25 runing days and I do hope that the program will continue to pay since its has been runing and the total account I can see is 35 thou they have not included the deposit and the withdrawal chances so all we need to do now is to hook-up with some news and research about them before investing.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, the RoI offered by this HYIP here is low it is less than 1% daily. If we have to decide making investment on this HYIP, we have to count how long the BEP will take place for us. At least we need more than 100 days to get the BEP, then after that, reaching profit.