All Pips

if forex can be used as a full-time job

rizal83

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it is all about our consistency when making profit, it is proven to be profitable if we can make profit consistenly with it but if not that would be a bad idea to convert forex as a full time job. That would make us lose more of our own bucks.

• 2 months later...

It’s not a job so why people keep their heads around that? I believe it’s a business and we don’t need any degree to know that. Now back to question yeah it can be done full time, but probably very less need of it because we can make so much just putting few hours into it, so why we need to go for more? I work with Nova FX where I usually do 2-3 hours trading and rest I keep update from my mobile with their excellent platform.

FULL TIME JOB, even side job or part time job also included as job dude. And yes, forex could become a full time job, people can earn monthly feeding their own mouth or their family mouth to keep living. It is not easy but the road is harsh, as long as you want to keep doing it and keep learning it is possible to turn forex as full time job.

As jo is possible but the next question arise here how can you make this job suitable for you and make you sustain your life, feeding your own mouth? Well this is hard to answer it need proof, if we can earn above what average people earn in our city/village i can say you can even turn forex as full time job.

As jo is possible but the next question arise here how can you make this job suitable for you and make you sustain your life, feeding your own mouth? Well this is hard to answer it need proof, if we can earn above what average people earn in our city/village i can say you can even turn forex as full time job.

Most traders still consider this business as their side job even the earning itself is above than their main job monthly salary. And so, my mentor recommended me to do so, never quit your main job and keep trading as usual.

That is good but it doesn't means you cannot make it as your main job, but people prefer not to sacrifice their main job which give the stable and strong residual income even not so big like forex and then forex come as backup which become sidejob since it is unstable but still can give bigger income than their main job.

• 1 month later...

if u do forex trading with spend all of ur time, thats meant u already count on forex trading and try to make living from it. just understand the risk and do what u think is best for u. but i just sugest if u just know forex trading for a year then better u do it as a side job.

It’s not a job, so we should please stop calling it that. I hate jobs, as there we have to follow people, but here in Forex, I am my own Boss and I do things on my own. I do it full time since putting our interest in something as potential as Forex, it is the key and will help us get success. I trade with Nova FX company, it is one of the best with having 200 dollars free welcome bonus, it is ideal way to start up and helps me so much to perform well.

• 3 months later...

if we had been prepared to take the risk then we can make forex as a  full time job because forex is a business that has a lot of advantages, and therefore we should be able to manage capital well which will make us get profit in this forex trading. Not easy to make forex as a full time job, but if we work hard we will be able to make forex as a main occupation

The risk is present and that is something that we cannot take off, in fact forex full with risk is another thing which make forex challenging and lucractive also promising at the same time. Also it is possible with once again big amount of money and also a better risk management, my advice never spend more than 4% of your total capital when trade. If you lose let it go and if you win just let it go too. I mean if chance after you make profit or loss is in front of your eyes just forget it make sure you safe for today and try it again tomorrow.

Yes indeed fprex business is good business and we can treat as full time job, but here also required good skill and also strict risk management, which however forex is included in risky business, if any trader they want to treat as full time job they must have good mental and also high dedication

• 2 weeks later...

And once again we need patience not just chance, if your chance rate is high then you should have patience, with a good patience you will be able to sense which is the right time to plunge into the market without much worry, just train yourself and become a better trader, once you have that full time job as forex trader will be a real thing.

Forex business however still become my favourite business, although there are similar business like as binary option, but forex business still become one business as source of income alhough I know if forex also risky business, but already some trader might so many trader they can trading for living, and here indeed required high dedication and knowledge if any trader want treat forex as full time business

You can say right now forex as my full time job, well not really a full time but right now i am unemployment after graduate nothing to do at home except trying to make money online where forex as my main source. My earning is not as good as before because of my big loss few months ago which devastating me a lot, but right now i am recovering trying to get back my capital. By the way forex as full time job is not IF, that possible thing to do only if you have willingness.

• 4 years later...

If you buy stocks you estimate that they will increase in esteem. This is going to make you money. The presentation of individual stocks is intensely reliant on the exhibition of the general market. The correlation is generally greater than zero positive correlation and in comparative and emphatically associated markets like the markets in the European Union even near one. In an economic downturn it is therefore hard to win money when buying stocks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...