Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

if forex can be used as a full-time job

rizal83

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still hoping that I would be able to get a lot of money in this business so that it would be my full time job. but for now I still am trying to learn and master forex as I still experience lots of losses although I have not give up yet. I just need to be more patient that I know that one day I would be a successful trader also.

I'm still hoping that I would be able to get a lot of money in this business so that it would be my full time job. but for now I still am trying to learn and master forex as I still experience lots of losses although I have not give up yet. I just need to be more patient that I know that one day I would be a successful trader also.

I like your spirit :D . Forex does have a lot of risk so that we could have had a lot of losses. but it does not make us become discouraged to keep trading. therefore we need to be trading well. So that we can get the maximum trading

traders can treat forex as part time or full time business. depend on how small or how high the time spend to trading. when traders has little time to trading, mean that they'll treat forex as part time business. while if they are has long hours time to trade, mean that they'll trade for full time.

There are several people there that make the trading forex as a main income. They even make it as their full time job. To be like that person, someone must have great experiences in trading forex and is also a long-time trader. 

He must also have to be able to manage all aspects that effect their trading. He must be able to control and manage their income, emotional and knowledge to make trading as a solid income.

So in my opinion it is possible to make trading forex as your full-time job. It has an amazing pros in the future.

Well I would really not suggest to take it as full time job, mainly because of the high risk factor involved in forex trading we should always have a reserve source of income so that we do not have to go for taking loans or become bankrupt if we do bad in our trades in a specific time.

traders can trade for full time if they are work professionally and has good trading knowledge and experience. trading and make profit easy when traders know what they need to do or don't in trading. many traders fail to gain profit because they are unable to implement strategy and trade blindly still.

I guess If I can earn about 500 dollars or more each month I can say yes. That's the minimum amount that I want to earn to say I'm trading full time in forex trading. Since some how that's the minimum living wage in our country. So far so good that I can make big income in forex trading and this is what I'm hoping to achieve right now.

When a trader has that courage and self confidence to trade in Forex, it wouldn't matter much whether he trades in it as a part time job or full time job. The most important is that he was able to make profit from his trades. Forex can be used either way and to make some good profit off it, the trader must always learn well how to trade.

My target is to earn 500 dollars a month. If I can earn that much then I can say I am a regular earner. I do know that I can master enough money to make me a big time trader. In two to three years time I can really say I do love to make so much profit without fails. I do like to make something good out of myself in here to make me a big time earner.

Forex turns a full time job for the trader once he is able to make some consistent profit. Even though it doesn't have to be everyday profit, but at least, he makes more profit well over losses. That is the dream of everyone and in other to achieve that feat, the trader has to remain steadfast and also consistent in learning.

• 2 weeks later...

That's what I'm hoping to achieve.  And that's why I really want to have at least 10,000 dollars trading capital. If I can reach that amount in one forex broker site I can earn minimum of 500 dollars a month. So far I'm trying to do this in instaforex. Its has both good forum that I can post and earn bonus funds and same time can invest good amount of money.

well, if we are choose to concern fully on trading business, mean that we are trade professionally. we are rely on forex to fulfill daily life necessities. we are has no income from other source unless forex. technically, we are has chance to be sustainable. as far as we are prepared with good trading skills and strategy.

I'm sure that forex can be used as a full time job if the trader who wants to use it as a full time job is ready to learn how to trade in it first. It is good for the trader to know if he or she is having enough trading knowledge first of all before he or she considers not to do another business except trading.

Once I have 20 trading accounts I will say forex trading is my full time job. I do earn great amount of money in here. In two to three years time I can guarantee myself a good profit. So yes I do make good income in here without any worries. I'm still good to make profit in here and I'm so sure that I can really enjoy having big profit without losing in forex right now.

there are traders who prefer to trade part time but in other side, there are traders too who choose to trade for full time. they are rely on forex and trading to fulfill daily life necessities. when traders decide to work professionally, mean that they are has been prepared with good trading skills and strategy.

traders can choose to trade part time or even full time. depend on traders own. if they are has day job, they can treat forex as a part time business. while if traders decide to work professionally, mean that they will spend all of their time to work fully on forex business. and rely on trading income to fulfill daily life necessities. 

• 3 weeks later...

if we want to make forex as a full-time job then we need to process. because it is not easy for us to be able to make forex as a full-time job. we need a lot of knowledge, experience, skills and good trading psychology. for it, if we want to make forex as a full-time job, we need to invest our time to many learn and practice  trading well

• 2 weeks later...

I think that the forex can be use as a full time job as well as we meet several requirementsas follows. For me i would also prefer that i show some consistant profit from trade over along period of time. If we have a profit every day in forex trading although using only a small capital someday we can also use a large capital through profit.

• 2 months later...

I still don't get the concept of this thread, but if i can assume something here, then forex also could be a full time job, have you ever see a trader that trade during business days and then making this job as their own jobs? earn from this and also taxed by their government through this job too.

Even though life would be easier if forex is made as a full time job but earning from forex trading on a monthly basis and getting a good revenue would be pretty hard for the trader and if sometime he faces loss he would be in a lot of trouble so it is better to stick to it as part time.