Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

if forex can be used as a full-time job

rizal83

since they have good knowledge then i think that is right, since they also earn decent income from this field so i think mostly of their journal is truly valuable for new traders, and it will be good if they also do some kind of signal trading, it will help so much traders to trade and gain profit from it, and from what i see that experienced traders are full time traders

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is very good likewise me I trade part time too and am very much comfortable with that since I do have chance and opportunity to do some other activity but my freinds still take forex as full time so its not really bad if they can cope on with that.

That is very good likewise me I trade part time too and am very much comfortable with that since I do have chance and opportunity to do some other activity but my freinds still take forex as full time so its not really bad if they can cope on with that.

i think every trader have chance to make forex as their main income, it is up to the traders and it is better to have forex as main income for us when we have a lot of experience from forex, because it will make us more easier to earn because i think that forex as main income means that we will get daily or monthly earning from forex.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not really earning that much but I'm hoping to earn about 1,000 dollars a month in forex trading. If I can accomplish this I can say I have good life in here. So far so good and I'm really hoping that in the long run I can say I'm making good progress in here. I really want to make forex as my main job and since I don't have any job I have no choice but to make forex my main job. lols. Even though I only earn 100 dollars month more or less.

I guess if I will have Forex trading as full time trading then, I will need to understand to have a good amount of profits to be targeted. Possibly to have a good start of 100 dollars monthly or better then, if successful will slowly try to have more capital and higher target profits. Also to think this will really need a lot of practice to know the best for us in our strategy.

So far forex still as hobby for me and also my sidejob, i don't think about earning so much even i always have target to make profit from my capital here. Well i think there are many people that trade in forex want to make forex as their full time job, but again it need a lot of patience and dedication to make it true

I'm a full time trader and I proud to be it. Form forex we can make good money and from forex we can loss all our investment. This is all our choice. many trader still do trading in hope. They makaing open position and do martingale and hedging in the hope their floating position will back into profit. In this case, we will get more loss if we didn't have any courage to cut our loss.

difficult to say that forex trading can be a major job, it all depends on the run, if we seriously want to jump in the forex trading business, can also be used as the main job but if we only just a sideline business, then forex trading can be made main job. forex trading business is a very promising business and many people are turning to this business, but many of them fail in this business. because in the forex trading business is not easy, it takes concentration and need understanding and mental strength, as his case with me, I never thought that one day forex trading will be my main job, but the reality is different, and it turns out I still many need to learn a lot.

I'm a full time trader and I proud to be it. Form forex we can make good money and from forex we can loss all our investment. This is all our choice. many trader still do trading in hope. They makaing open position and do martingale and hedging in the hope their floating position will back into profit. In this case, we will get more loss if we didn't have any courage to cut our loss.

So you are full time trader? well how uch time you spend in forex sir? it seems you are an experienced traders and you even opened PAMM account in instaforex, right? well i agree with you and your own opinion above, there are many people that can make profit from forex so that is why many of them try to change from their old job to this job(forex), which they think will give them more decent income.

Well, investments in PAMM account does not mean you are good trader already. To have check whether they are good already in Forex trading will be stated in the trading journal. And if you know it then, you will just see it in their portfolio and compare it with yours. It's difficult to make Forex investments as full time because, we must make a profitable strategy that works for our plans.

Truly, large enough capital is one indispensible factor that enhance such decision as this. Though a trader may have the right technique and strategies, these are insufficient in themselves to facilitate such decison. Thus, a trader who wants to make forex a job, must ensure capital is adequate.

I wish I could make forex as a full time job but since I don't have enough knowledge and skills yet and if I had made consistent profit already that I don't think that I should just right away make forex my full time job.I would need further enhance my skills and gain further knowledge before I would consider making forex trading my full time job.

Right now I only make 100 dollars a month. I'm still trying to increase my capital hoping to earn 1,000 dollars a month. So far so good that I'm earning well and I'm really hoping that some day I can reach a point in which I can say I'm earning really good. I do love to see myself earning 1,000 dollars a month. For me if I reach this point I can say I'm already satisfied with my performance.

i think before starting the trading we must keep good plan when starting the trading an after getting into losses we must do like a full time job till the target gets into reach,so i think it will depends on the market just must be patience an take some profit from the trading an i mostly use the trading account like full time job

Truly, large enough capital is one indispensible factor that enhance such decision as this. Though a trader may have the right technique and strategies, these are insufficient in themselves to facilitate such decison. Thus, a trader who wants to make forex a job, must ensure capital is adequate.

I agree with you, but still we need skills to make that big money become a profit for us, so with big amount of capital and with great skills, i am sure that we will earn a lot of profit from our daily trading, and it is enough to make us live for more than 1 month, Well, if i can say that skills and capital is something that pro traders need.

I agree with you, but still we need skills to make that big money become a profit for us, so with big amount of capital and with great skills, i am sure that we will earn a lot of profit from our daily trading, and it is enough to make us live for more than 1 month, Well, if i can say that skills and capital is something that pro traders need.

yeah,one need big capital to be successful in trading Forex though one need skills to trade as well but if one is actually thinking of taking Forex trading as a full time job,i believe it best to invest big in trading so that one can be rest assured he/she will not have reason to worry about money,i prefer sit at home job and Forex is one the best job one can be doing,though one need to be sure of his trading skills before taking trading a full time job

To start forex we don't need much capital as starting, you can even start with $5 only and then start to compound your earning here and gain more and more profit from each previous trading, with bigger money you will earn bigger profit too, only if you know the right way to manage your trading.

To start forex we don't need much capital as starting, you can even start with $5 only and then start to compound your earning here and gain more and more profit from each previous trading, with bigger money you will earn bigger profit too, only if you know the right way to manage your trading.

Yes we can start from $5, even with no deposit at all :)

But it is not easy to do compounding, requires extra patience and discipline to it. Unless with armadamarkets, we could not do it because the minimum deposit is $ 25. I use this broker because I like to spread.

I don't think that you can be full time in just a 5 dollar free deposit. Never heard anyone that actually made good profits out of the free deposits and yet, they will not have that reach fast the withdrawal as there is requirement such as having the commissions on the withdrawals. I don't see also that we can earn from that or depend on that amount of capital.

Yes we can start from $5, even with no deposit at all :)

But it is not easy to do compounding, requires extra patience and discipline to it. Unless with armadamarkets, we could not do it because the minimum deposit is $ 25. I use this broker because I like to spread.

It seems you are a trader in FBS :D, since you said that we can start with $5. well i think nowadays forex is an easy thing to do for many people and it seems there are a lot of trader realize this thing and created a lot of account, but it means there are more traders that want to trade in forex.

I think it's just hard to make a full time job in forex if you would getting the bonus for trading. The amount we have earned in posting is not big enough and also it would take a lot of time to make the bonus grow into such big amount. So I think we should have lots of knowledge and experience and capital to make forex a full time job.

I think it's just hard to make a full time job in forex if you would getting the bonus for trading. The amount we have earned in posting is not big enough and also it would take a lot of time to make the bonus grow into such big amount. So I think we should have lots of knowledge and experience and capital to make forex a full time job.

Hard doesn't mean impossible thing to happen, in fact i see some of them start their own carreer as traders with low amount of money, some of them even try scalping at first and successfull before trying to trade as daily traders or even long term traders, and if we want to make forex as fulltime job make sure to have enough skill and experience.

yeah traders can use the Forex for the full time,but long tern success will not give good profits that mostly depends on the market or luck and trades will not be patient by trading for fill time an losing huge loss,so i prefer to trade for short term period to take some profits and spending low time gives good successful to understand trading account

It seems you are a trader in FBS :D, since you said that we can start with $5. well i think nowadays forex is an easy thing to do for many people and it seems there are a lot of trader realize this thing and created a lot of account, but it means there are more traders that want to trade in forex.

No, I am using armada markets right now. I think we can start forex trading from 1$ or even from no deposit money. I suggest to make deposit more bigger, at least $25 so you have enough room to maneuver :D. Or if you are interesting with no deposit money, Armada Markets is giving away 15 EUR on their welcome bonus account so you can test out their live trading conditions.