if forex can be used as a full-time job

rizal83

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...
19 hours ago, Vaabum said:

Trading may well be the main job, but it requires a lot of work experience and a set of knowledge. For this, when I started working with a broker from ExpertOption, I used a demo account.

We can start learning about the Forex market trends and how it will work using the Demo Trading accounts of the FXOpen :)

A job in forex can be a lifetime job and one can do it at their leisure. When you have good knowledge of it and experience of forex trading, it will not disappoint you. Forex trading can also be something you do in your free time after working your main job so that you can earn extra income. At the end of the day, it all depends on you, but knowledge, good skills, and strategies, as well as planning, are all needed no matter where you want to do forex trading. 

• 3 months later...

When it comes to full-time trading, I think the most important thing to mention is that it takes time and a good amount of capital to get to a point where you can make it work. Don't expect to start trading and go full-time in a few months - it takes a good amount of experience to become profitable enough for it.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/2/2022 at 5:39 PM, Vaabum said:

Forex trading is a pretty good option. For example, I use a broker from ExpertOption for work, and this option turned out to be excellent for me.

I am doing my Forex Trading with the ECN Forex Broker FXOpen Markets and they allow me to do News Trading and Scalping :D