Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

hahaways-hahaways.com

mmakemoneyus

i will also join this site later seems so low rate but not hard to reach.i hope will have many member make post there too and then i will also be active in here.their domain name is so funny.lol.i hope this site can be alternative site to earn and will not have long delay of payment then

lol.. this is totally new and fresh PTP site. I have been to maybe more than 10 PTP sites and I can't last long posting in forums with rates of 1cent per post . :( it will be very time consuming then to reach $1 .:( I just hope they will increase their rate when they already lured many members, but for now it is reasonable that they offer that rate. :D

1 cent per post !! Is there someone who will waste his time with this poor rate ?, even if the Forum is new ,

I think everyone will be waiting for this forum so evolve in everything, especially the rate of profit, because in this way forum will not be able to attract people to register, but if admin cared to doing some contests in the beginning, I think he will be able to attract many members, but also must try to That does not lose these members.

• 5 months later...