Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

50-day - 50-day.com

Mrbvdpt

i am not admin

Link : http://50-day.com

50-day was created by a group of professional traders, qualified experts, skilled analysts and experienced bankers with well-diversified areas of expertise such as Forex, Futures, Stocks, Bonds, Energies, Raw materials and Mutual funds with having more than 15 years of extensive practical experiences of combined skills, knowledge, talents, creativity, intelligences and capabilities to allow for participation in the business market within a safe and non-risk investment environment. We have been working as a private fund since several years, and now we have opened our online project offering our activities worldwide.

PLANS:

3.5-4.0% fixed daily profit for 50 business day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $499 3.50

Plan 2 $500 - $999 3.60

Plan 3 $1,000 - $4,999 3.70

Plan 4 $5,000 - $9,999 3.80

Plan 5 $10,000 - $49,999 3.90

Plan 6 $50,000 and more 4.00

Accept : LR, PM

Ref program : 5% - 2% - 1%

Link : http://50-day.com

its waitaing state in all monitor here and that because they just lunched today ,i don't like the script or the design they use very cheap script and owner of this hyip seems he didn't cost on his site much ,also i see 10$ is such hyip is very risky ,but the roi seems good and ref com is okay ,we should wait to see some payment proof here.