Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

futuretraders - futuretraders.biz

Who We Are

Future Forex Traders LTD is a duly incorporated investment company offering different financial services to its clients globally.

The mission of Future Forex Traders LTD is to enhance people's financial security by providing them with expert's financial advice, high-quality implementation, excellent results, as well as with a range of impartially studied, optimized investment products. We cooperate with many large successful businesses worldwide assisting them in establishing long-term financial security.

We are ready to make an investment plan for you regardless of its size in order to meet your specific needs.

Pladium Plan $200 $1000 1.2% 180

Silver Plan $1001 $5000 1.5% 180

Gold Plan $5001 $15000 1.8% 180

Platinum Plan $15001 $30000 2.0% 180

http://futuretraders.biz/signup.php?ref=VWH864

The plans being offered are giving out sustainable interests rates but the minimum needed is indeed too high for common investors to try. But the site just released a news that until December 30th they will accept a minimum deposit of just $10, which is good way for investors to try out their plans. And with daily payments members could at least some of their money back.

I cannot open the page. Even so, I believe the site's minimum deposit is just too high to try. I simply do test investments so this one is not for me. I can't really say that the site is not worth investing to but I don't think they'll get a lot of investors with this kind of minimum.

Nice design and freindly look makes this program attractive

1.2-2% daily for for 180 days is attractive profit and being reasonable may be sustained for very longer period as it includes principal.

But minimum deposit requriement of 200$ is a bit high and take this program out of reach for many investors.

Good thing is for December they allow minimum deposit of 10$.

this site has a very high minimum deposit..maybe admin want this program to be a real investment program...but I think since this is new they still need proof to show that this program is legit...

with this high minimum deposit I'm sure no one dare to invest without any proof that they are really honest and have paid to members..

Well, if the minimum deposit is too high for you guys, you can invest with Macro Trade, since MT seems original and it has only $10.00 minimum for the lowest tier plan.

It think they made a mistake the minimum part. I guess it was supposed to be $20.00 minimum, but a mistake happened during copying the site from MT. :P