Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Diamond-money-diamond-money.com

hyipgoldvnn

I am not owner/admin.

diamond-money.com

Daimond-Money.com - an investment project with a large percentage. From 110 to 150% per day. The uniqueness of the project is that you get paid every hour, automatically. After a day we will return to you the deposit plus percent.

Diamond money pleased to welcome you to a mutually beneficial partnership. You have a great opportunity to earn significantly without investing a penny. Earn up to - 10% of the deposit made by your partner. To do this you need to register in your project and get your personal affiliate link to attract partners..

Money credited to your account automatically,their can immediately withdraw or invest.

Commission at the 10 percent withdrawal,this money go to advertising and maintaining project.

Plan

Spent Amount ($)

Hourly Profit (%)

110 % daily $1 - $10 4.60

115 % daily $11 - $50 4.80

120 % daily $51 - $100 5.00

125 % daily $101 - $500 5.20

130 % daily $501 - $1,000 5.40

135 % daily $1,001 - $5,000 5.60

140 % daily $5,001 - $10,000 5.80

150 % daily $10,001 - $50,000 6.30

Accept: LR, PM Egopay

Join here

seems to me regular hyip with not professional script and looks not good at all any way it take so long to load the site roi is not bad as we see here some payment proof already done which is something , the ref comission also is very attractive and min 1$ is not big money to risk and taste the site with it so i may be join this hyip

I Really appreciate this site because though the admin came up with a hourly plans he have took very good measures to make the site run successfully because he have added the ssl later to the site also the online support always available to the investors . and also the positive point in this program is its minimum deposit is only $1 which make the tiny investors also to attract to this program .

OMG ... $109 in the hourly programs that is really awesome and i really appreciate the dearness of investing such a huge amount and i do know when ill be that much dare to invest that huge amount . and as i look in the top investors there are some people who have invested more than 5000$ in this program .

Date: 10/18/2012 12:50 AM

Batch: 115102623

From Account: U9689595 (diamondmoney)

Amount: $45.22

Memo: Withdraw to hyip24pro from diamond-money.com

Thank you.

Date: 10/17/2012 3:35 PM

Batch: 115045865

From Account: U9689595 (diamondmoney)

Amount: $38.36

Memo: Withdraw to hyip24pro from diamond-money.com

Thank you.