Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

libertyreserve-libertyreserve.com

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know Lr was offline for maintenance because at that moment i was not open this site but today when i transfer my money to my instaforex account then its ok and today i also receive my ptp payment . anyway its really tru when we see Lr not acceesable then there is so tension .

That is why i love the processor because of this verification . we need not any document to activate our account and there is no limitation here to receive and pay . and still it is one of most popular payment processor i think.

maybe if this become your favorite payment processor depends on the needs of us, maybe the webmaster rarely use this if they monetize their blogs, but it's the most I like is not necessary verification at libertyreserve, well anyways I think it does not really matter...

the only difficulty i face with the payment processor is it is difficult to remember account number,

login and master key, and i have to keep them noted and every time i need to transfer somewhere i need to read it.

Otherwise this processor is very nice and secured.

I guess there is no any other way. I mean, whether you like it or not, you have to memorize them. Those details are not like passwords of a site that you can change.

I think for this two password and one master key LR is more secure and obviously for ip enable and and for our security there is no hard to remember them when LR is offering this so hard security. although i have send more time for this ip enable for open my mail but still i doing this for my security.

Actually if we are disabled the IP security that isn't a big problem..because just we know about the login PIN and master PIN..if we are not trapped by the email phising im sure our account will not got hacked..:)

I think its better to enable ip because its for our better security although it may occur if you yourself enter the account then also some time LR send code to our account which i seen and it take some time to access. but for security i think we need patience for that.

@Nikhil :

yeah that is right my friend..if we are want to get the more security for our account more better to turn on it..but i was long time disable that IP security because my IP always changed..im not online fixed in one place :P

And by the way that is right the balance account not update instantly..yesterday im try to rapidly got payment from the deepbet..and my account not updated when i got the payment...just updated when i was do a transaction again :D

@Nikhil :

yeah that is right my friend..if we are want to get the more security for our account more better to turn on it..but i was long time disable that IP security because my IP always changed..im not online fixed in one place :P

And by the way that is right the balance account not update instantly..yesterday im try to rapidly got payment from the deepbet..and my account not updated when i got the payment...just updated when i was do a transaction again :D

One things is not clear to me that you said " balance account not update instantly" . i never faced that ever and i also tried some game site which pay instantly like lucky2bet but my balace always updated instantly. anyway may be it temporary problem but think never it a permanent problem.

Liberty reserve is the best processor I am using, the fees for transaction, sending, receiving funds are quite lower compared to PP or AP. Every popular site has added this processor for payment purpose since it has highest value in all. But there could be one disadvantage which I can't withdraw funds directly to our local bank using it unlike PP or AP. Thus it require to exchange with third party.

Liberty reserve is the best processor I am using, the fees for transaction, sending, receiving funds are quite lower compared to PP or AP. Every popular site has added this processor for payment purpose since it has highest value in all. But there could be one disadvantage which I can't withdraw funds directly to our local bank using it unlike PP or AP. Thus it require to exchange with third party.

Although LR dont support our bank directly and we need exchange through 3rd party but i think it not any problem when there is so many trusted exchanger over net and i am using LR from more one year and i transfer lots but still today faced any problem .

yup still not face any problem after using ti for long time.but better if they also have link to our local bank.since so many newbies cannot find good exchanger so they lose their amount.still risky if they didnt have link to local bank.i hope then they will also have this feature

@venmarz13 its really a problem of newbie about exchange LR to real money when some wicked man have over net and they have intension to cheat man any way i think its better if not find any trusted exchger then depend on forum mate and i am sure anyone will find own country members who need lr . but i also think if there is option to withdraw to our bank account thne it will be better.

yup by adding local bank account then will also reduce chance for member get fraud by other party.btw now LR have many changes in feature.they also become greater in security.im so satisfied with their service.but still hope then they will add more feature like other payment processor had

yup i also make this payment processor as my main one.since now i just accept many payment using this payment processor.but i really confused with their new policy like history of payment.now they just allow member to see the latest transaction within 2 weeks only.usually we can access until many months back

I dont try to see my history here more 7 days and dont know exact about this but i think there is option to see our history from long time. but its very true now LR website loading is very first as before and i am very happy because i dont spending more time to see my balance ot transaction.

Hi guys,

I just found this message in a Donkeymails paid to read email ad.

It's looked interesting and I would to try it but I am still not sure about this.

The guy is making profit by exchanging back and forward from LR to GDP.

I am afraid there is something fishy here.

Has anyone tried this making profit thing?

Here is the detail information about it :

promo.jpg

l1.jpg

l2.jpg

l3.jpg

@ivey2009 i also dont understanding what about this and think it may be trap and think if avoid this then better because here is risk involved . anyway before i noticed that now lr is not allowing us more 14 days transaction history and yesterday i tried to see more 14 days history but unable to see more 14 days . dont understanding why such.