Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

libertyreserve-libertyreserve.com

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The maintenance is over now, and, as I noticed, they now have different style of turing number, some changes in interface and account design. Well, I can't say that this changes will influence something a lot, but it's nice to see that LR is doing anything at least.

The maintenance is over now, and, as I noticed, they now have different style of turing number, some changes in interface and account design. Well, I can't say that this changes will influence something a lot, but it's nice to see that LR is doing anything at least.

The changed a little in virtual keyboard there is a little change position on the left side virtual keyboard..

And the history interface only up to 20 lists transaction only, but the accessed inside the LR very satisfied :)

I have tried to cantact their live support but they just advice me to forgot my password but that seems cannot resolve my problem because in my case my registration is not yet complete though i have already the account number for LR..

u can't get back your password in anyway because LR also don't know your passwords, however, u can reset it. I think there is a link in LR for us to ask about our password reset right? Try to click that link.

If u still can't get any email, then ask for email changing through live-support. U have to wait some days~

The changed a little in virtual keyboard there is a little change position on the left side virtual keyboard..

And the history interface only up to 20 lists transaction only, but the accessed inside the LR very satisfied :)

yeah few changes that made a big difference on how we use the LR. i enjoy LR more. thankfully that they have made such big improvement on the look of their site. but in feature wise it is just as good as it was before

Liberty Reserve is very good and trusted e-currency over the internet users very popular especially among those in hyip investment or forex.

Though they have done most for the security but it is quite irritating to enter password, captcha, login and while transfering masterkeys

so many codes to remember - should'nt LR come with easier options like just passoword or atmost passord and 3-4 digit pin only - it will help us to save lot of time.

I do not like the fact that they do not allow chargebacks or do not help if you have been scammed but I like this ecurrency. It is widely used and they are going to allow credit card processing directly through their website soon so I am looking forward to that. I highly recommend this ecurrency.

my LR account has been hacked by someone through my LR game. They take my money from my LR API and I lost $50 in my LR. I have contacted LT management but they just said to change my LR master key and PIN and they can't refund my money. Any idea how to get back my money from hacker

I have tried to cantact their live support but they just advice me to forgot my password but that seems cannot resolve my problem because in my case my registration is not yet complete though i have already the account number for LR..

I have not tried using or contacting them through live support. but i think that's the only bad thing we can say about lr. I made sure before when i signed up that i can remember my personal details and other passwords here cause i was thinking even before that this one may not have good live support and i don't want to lose my money just because i can't log in if i forgot my pass words.

I have Liberty Resreve A/c and I like it as there are login and masterkey required to transfer funds other than password which make it secured enough.

Secondly it does not require any verification. We just need email a/c and we are ready to go.

Yup liberty reserve has very good protection freind

And yes it is not easy for anyone to hack your account if you'nt just too much careless.

But scammers are finding different ways - never click in an email even if it is from LR itself, and just login by typing site name on address bar of your browser.

Also never send your password and login to anyone.

• 2 weeks later...

This is my only main payment processor and i am very fond of LR . still i dont faced any trouble with lr and not my lr hacked. actually i am usuing one unique email only for lr and in lr i activated ip enable . and the most important fact that still i dont get any mail form lr and i think if anyone get any email form lr then he/she have to first go lr site and then see the real before clicking the email link.

I just realized that LR changed their website script already

So, everyone here : Do you think the old website script or the new website script is nicer ?

Not much change actually. But I guess is font changed and buttons changed into other designs

i think the new one is cool and fresh

its also load fast and that was problem for me in the previous one

I think the new look is not great change and help us better . anyway after returning back from offline and when i dont know about this new look and when i enter LR site first time i was confused but after hearing all clear to me . anyway i must participate the contest this month although probably i have no chance because of bad luck.

I think LR have smallest fees and comparing others processor it is the lowest and that is why this only my main online payment processor. actually i am dealing with hyips and ptp most of which support LR and i dont have to depend other processor . and i think the sequrity here is also very very tight.

I think LR have smallest fees and comparing others processor it is the lowest and that is why this only my main online payment processor. actually i am dealing with hyips and ptp most of which support LR and i dont have to depend other processor . and i think the sequrity here is also very very tight.

Lr does have the minimum fees but the main problem for me is converting it into real money. I mean they should also provide facility for transferring the money into our bank accounts.

Lr does have the minimum fees but the main problem for me is converting it into real money. I mean they should also provide facility for transferring the money into our bank accounts.

mate , its very easy to transfer means exchange lr to rs and this is only my payment processor and i already exchange many $$ through my friend . i think LR have much more demand and i think there is no problem if you have trusted exchanger which i have .

mate , its very easy to transfer means exchange lr to rs and this is only my payment processor and i already exchange many $$ through my friend . i think LR have much more demand and i think there is no problem if you have trusted exchanger which i have .

Well that's what the problem is. It's hard to find a trusted exchanger who does not have a high limit on the minimum amount to be exchanged. :(

I think its not very hard to find a trusted exchanger if you active in some trusted forum because from my experience i find some LR exchanger who are really very trusted to exchange LR to RS. anyway IP sequirity of LR is really very very helpful after enable it i am understanding .