Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

libertyreserve-libertyreserve.com

Wew, I'm not getting good LR funds here nowadays. I feel to just give up on LR but still hoping for it. It seems also it's not well distributed or not have many transactions in the businesses with LR. And I will have change of strategy here to gain more LR.

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far, i only get about $25-40 per month, actually it is very hard right now, and also there are so many program like hyip which is not trustable anymore, i just loss $10 but right i am still in profit so far. even like that we must be careful also when we want to use our LR balance into some high risk program.

Hey Guys.

Download 100% Working Liberty Reserve Money Adder.

You Can add upto $2000 daily.

Just Download Extract and Enjoy...

No Surveys...No Password...

For Video Proof and Tutorial...

Watch---www . youtube . com/watch?v=sWcJwTS8RSs

Enjoy......

Well I am certainly new to using liberty reserve as a payment processor. My LR has no funds yet, cause I thought I've already been paid by DMT. But I'm glad to know that I have been approved and looking forward to see my payments in my LR. So that I'll be able to earn my funds and exchange it later for some cash.

Well I am certainly new to using liberty reserve as a payment processor. My LR has no funds yet, cause I thought I've already been paid by DMT. But I'm glad to know that I have been approved and looking forward to see my payments in my LR. So that I'll be able to earn my funds and exchange it later for some cash.

So you are not even get paid by LR before, lol what a misled post , but i think LR still potential to use, if you are into PTP forum or other high risk online business. LR still dominate in that area, many people prefer them since they are popular in exchangers and easy to use.

Yeah, it will be my first time to exchange if my liberty reserve has already funds in it. Liberty reserve is still great for PTP site. But then, I think the exchangers rate is too high. Cause one might have bigger funds as well, for him to get enough cash, cause it will be deducted much.

I've been using LR for online transactions since 2008, until now I have never had any problems, LR is simple to use, but unfortunately Liberty Reserve does not have withdrawals features to local Bank like Paypal.

Yeah, it will be my first time to exchange if my liberty reserve has already funds in it. Liberty reserve is still great for PTP site. But then, I think the exchangers rate is too high. Cause one might have bigger funds as well, for him to get enough cash, cause it will be deducted much.

yeah, it is for PTP and also hyip site, in high risk business like cycler, HYIP, and Forex, LR still the best, so use them well in this place, LR also has better rates for exchanging in my country and i can get easily with this e-currency rather than other currencies

My name is James Jonas... Am a professional trained hacker. I am new to this website; am here to promote my services.

I am here to let you know about what I offer:

I just develop a software - LIBERTY RESERVE MONEY ADDER.

More about my LR MONEY ADDER SOFTWARE:

This is a software/hack I created myself and its working with full FUD (Fully Undetectable). With this software, you can add $450 to

your LR account per day.

* You cannot be caught because it is fully undetectable.

* Your account cannot be banned so no fear.

* You enjoy free cash everyday.

* Load the software and insert your LR account NO only and see your money growing!

* Prize reduced from $100 to $40.

Contact me now via:

E-mail: jonasjames2009@gmail.com

I've been using LR for online transactions since 2008, until now I have never had any problems, LR is simple to use, but unfortunately Liberty Reserve does not have withdrawals features to local Bank like Paypal.

That is their disadvantages, i am not sure if all of us will like it, but we can see that LR still used in many high risk online business such as PTP forum, or HYIP and the most popular and hottest right now is Forex, even cycler also this e-currency

I very like using this payment method because I can get small fee and I get easy access to send my money in Liberty Reserve to my bank account. I didn't need verification my account and I didn't get limitation. The maximum fee only $2.99 and we only get 1% fee. We also can get money because we win in the surveys and the surveys are any every month.

I very like using this payment method because I can get small fee and I get easy access to send my money in Liberty Reserve to my bank account. I didn't need verification my account and I didn't get limitation. The maximum fee only $2.99 and we only get 1% fee. We also can get money because we win in the surveys and the surveys are any every month.

but make sure you withdraw here for $1 because if you withdraw less than that amount you are actually in loss with the fee, since admin will charge you 1 cents as the lowest amount of fee. but i think it is back to you again. since i see this e-currency growing the rate of this one keep growing.

I just read a news that LR owner has been arrested and LR is down right now. I don't know if its for good or what but its so frustrating that the second biggest processor right now has close down. Its like what happen to e-gold. I really don't expect this to happen at this early stage right now. I though I can have enough room for improvements. Right now my main problem is how to earn online as most if not all of my earnings come from LR.

I just read a news that LR owner has been arrested and LR is down right now. I don't know if its for good or what but its so frustrating that the second biggest processor right now has close down. Its like what happen to e-gold. I really don't expect this to happen at this early stage right now. I though I can have enough room for improvements. Right now my main problem is how to earn online as most if not all of my earnings come from LR.

Indeed, this will be a big problem for most of the members in DTM and many other sites. There are many people who lost huge amount of money because of liberty reserve shut down, people all over the net is so sad and afraid of the future, it's seems there aren't any chance for liberty reserve to come back, it's going to take long time to recover for many.

This site is end forever, actually i put a lot of trust to this e-currency and in the end i am the one who loss my bucks, just check their site and you will find out that US govt already seized the domain which admin use, so i think it is useless to have much hope

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I am so lucky I only have $4.80 something left on my Liberty Reserve account. So, I lose it and I can not cash it out. This is not good at all. The worst thing, I can not use the account anymore and finding the Online job anymore. There is nothing we can do about this case again. We have to move to the better online money processor

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...