Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

libertyreserve-libertyreserve.com

Just too bad that i fall victim to hackers.Some one hack my libertyreserve and took a little sum

01/26/2011

08:01

U3526045 (Marconi)- $3.11$0.00$0.00

View

01/26/2011

08:01

U3526045 (Marconi)- $1.00

$0.00

$0.00

this marconi of a person is just an insult to his country,he don't deserve to be being.He would have been a gorilla or goat,parent and himself.Can't earn a decent sum.Rather he prefer to hack.Too bad,hope his papa is ashame of him really.

oh so bad my friend your money is gone..but i think that hacker is really silly lol just hack that small amount =.='' maybe he really really need money although small..maybe you must change your password and all pin for sure..and then you must change your email..so in the future when your money is much you will not lost that money :)

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No i don't think he is really in need of money he hack any account he can get hold of. If you browse around the newbie area of goldentalk you will noticed that this same hacker hacks a guy of 400plus. And you should protect your account zealously or else who knows what will happen? Never never leave a clue for anyone to follow.

• 2 weeks later...

i think the hacker right now more smart again...yesterday i got information the admin of one forum got hacked $220 and admin LR can't do anything..i think LR must give more protection to member and care about the member too...what kind of the admin LR not care the member which hacked :(

I am scared of this payment processor and found that their support is useless after i found that my account got hacked by someone and all funds transferred to hackers account. Now support say that this can only happen if someone can use my email exclusively - which i am sure no one has used and there is no verification code sent to my email account when someone logged from different location, whatever i still feel there is some loophole in their system. Yesterday i sent support ticket about the hack and still not received any reply. I lost 82+ bucks despite taking all caution.

i wonder why your account got or other account got hacked. i guess when one member joined an hyip, and made same password in hyip and his LR account, then your account will be hacked. that is the only way i think hyip admin can hack our account besides malwares. but if there is no malware it should be the reason. i don't use same password actually. to protect my account.

If I will be in that situations I would question Liberty Reserve, I have done all the necessary precautions not to get hacked, I updated my antivirus, I even have protection from keyloggers and I don't just click links for those phising mails and I am very particular with my downloads. If I will still get hack in that case I will never user LR again.

I agree the main reason for my being victim of hack is the services - reset option

By some way the hacker was able to access my email and he reset the password login and masterkey

then he transferred the funds, when i could not login i rest the password again and found money was moved already from my account.

So hacking your LR is as simple as hacking your email.

well so the security of email should also prioritized.i dont really know about the reset button,but is it so easy for them to get the email?i thought they will also give security question?i havent use this function but i just have doubt if it so easy for them to get the password

security of lr is not good.my account was hacked 2 times.it do not provide facility to add or withdraw funds on bank account.

and we can not get refund in case of loss on a site.but it is popular

May I know how you get hacked? maybe you did not secure your account here if you have been hacked twice, is that with 2 different account or just one? well with regards to refund it is stated in their rules and we have agreed to it during our registration.

Password/PIN/Master key becomes useless if some one is able to access your email

As he simply provide your account no. and email on reset button and every new password/pin/master key is emailed

Even if someone dont know the account no. one can use remind button in services tab and account no. will be emailed

So breaking LR is as easy as breaking an email account.

I have talked with their agent by chat she said that if we try to be log in by some other IP even pc or laptop then they are able to ban you for their rules of violation... I think it could have disadvantage as processor... to get back our membership we must convey the truthful documents or proofs to solve the problem... it's quite difficult..

LR get hacked is not the new issue.it happen for long time ago.i know about that and i just think tall the safety of our account depend on memebr activity too if they are not aware of any suspicious things then how they knwo that they will not get hacked.so many smart hacker able to access other account nowadays

yup i think it made for helping member to protect their account.i didnt feel disturbed when i have it.i just like that site a lot.i think many people who join ptp site love suing LR.i can see from their payment request usually.so far i hope they will always make advanced feature

Dear members,

This is Andy, admin of UniteTrade. As you all know, UniteTrade was closed on November 1st due to my personal problems. Now, all my problems solved and I want to refund my members who lost via LibertyReserve. I already issued some refunds to AlertPay before but now I can't, because I don't have access to my AlertPay account (it's blocked). I can't refund 100% and not 50% too. I can refund 30% to every member who lost via LibertyReserve according to our current reserve funds available. Please note that you must create an API of our refunds system in your LibertyReserve account so that I can refund you after I approve your request.

Step-by-step instructions on how to create the API are provided here:

1) Login to your LibertyReserve account

2) Click on "Merchant Tools"

3) Click on "Create new API"

4) Enter the following details:

API Name: UTSystem

Security Word: Refunds30

5) Check ENABLED

6) Check TRANSFER

7) Check BALANCE

8) Enter your Master Key and click "SUBMIT"

After you finish following the instructions above, please send me an email to unitetrade.andy@yahoo.com, or simply reply to this email, with the following details: your username in UniteTrade, your LibertyReserve account number, and PROOF of your deposit to UniteTrade, including the amount that you lost. After I approve you and enter your details, our system will process your 30% refund automatically, directly to your LibertyReserve account.

Please spread the word around, regarding the 30% refund I give to my valued UniteTrade members.

Regards,

Andy

I have received this kind of email in my inbox and based on the info above, you can see that we are forced to log in in our LR account and change some settings there and submitting it to an unknown person. This is one of the email that ever LR member should be informed. Do not entertain this kind of email to prevent your account from being hack.

It's again a phishing message. For any suspicious messages received in your LR account, you can contact the support to know something more about it. Also you could visit their blog. All information about these emails is uploadded at the blog.

Well, I guess most of the members know how to deal with this kind of emails. I can also sense from the first and second statements that the message is really coming from a person who wanted to steal money from other person's LR account. This is very rampant in the web emails right now. It's very obvious because I have no transactions with this site.