Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

libertyreserve-libertyreserve.com

now LR become one of the payza's alternative for people who invest their money in high risk investment program, even they don't have dispute but their low fee rate make them as a good alternative.

@riddick: yeah LR rate in my country also better than other payment processors except paypal which truly have higher rate above all payment processor even LR,but LR rate still good enough to pay my bill

Right now AP or payza does not allowes hyip investments sites anymore so I guess right now LR is the sole number one without any second contender in hyip investing processor. I don't know what will be the consequence to this to hyip sites and LR but I'm sure LR has lots to gain since its now the only processor that we can use to invest in hyip without worrying that we going to loss that funds.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm now concentrating in forex trading and all of my five accounts right now are funded via Liberty Reserve. In short I have another source of income and not only I do earn LR in ptp forums but in forex trading as well. I'm hoping that LR will going to add withdrawal features. If LR going to do that I'm sure I will going to use no other processor but LR. lols.

No how lr could add withdrawal option and even if they do, no how it will be available to all countries around the world. Beside, i don't see why we would want that option in the first place where there's lots of exchangers around, even our local exchangers that will help us get our money to the local bank. So, those withdraw option is okay if i may say, so that people won't be facing money laundary attack online.

I think if you really want to take advantage of this lack of deposits and withdrawal features its always good if you can open your own exchanger site that you can cater in as many countries as you can. But I guess you need to be good in designing and creating website before you can be successful in opening your own exchanger site that solely to cater the lack of deposits and withdrawals features.

about design, i am not sure if they will have the new design, but what i can guarantee here is a good performance :D, actually lately i have problem with them when i want to access history page, where they re-direct me to account page over and over again, which make me upset a bit.

I al already feeling the pinch myself because I really need to access my funds in LR to exchange and get money into my bank account. I was really hoping to get access to the money early this week already and now there is an extention of another 4 days at the most. Hope it gets finished soon.

CC funding will give good and bad impact for LR, so far i still don't see which one will bring more impact, good or bad impact. but many people feel curious with their program and one instution that will like this new change is exchanger who have CC, it will make their business more easier

this maintenance made some hyip have some complain from newbie investors that don't know LR have maintenance, i even heard many people that start complain and worry about LR future, but for me as long as LR not offline for more than one month, i keep positive with them

I suppose a lot of people would get anxious and its normal for that to happen as maintenance usually doesnt take this long to take place. Hopefully after all this is done it will take a long time before LR goes into maintenance mode for this long again. Its already almost a week now.

Hopefully after all this is done it will take a long time before LR goes into maintenance mode for this long again. Its already almost a week now.

Before this one, I've never seen LR be in maintenance before. Sure I'm quite a new members (one year or so), so I think that they have very infrequent maintenances in general. But I do agree that one week offline starts to be too much, and it's having impact on all the users of the service, merchants and users alike.

But they're up and running now, so let's hope for no more outages in the near future :)

This is the longest maintenance experience I have right now and right now I still worried because the site is not fully online. Right now I can see this site running good but security wise I can't still open the site by using "https:" Instead I need to open the site just using www.libertyreserve.com. This for me is a great security risk as I'm used to open LR with https.

Based on what I have read that it might be the longest maintenance as before they said they have this long maintenance also but this one is the longest and extended maintenance compared on last year. But now, everything is cleared about LR is not going to scam everyone lol.

Liberty reserve once again proved that they aren't scam and do everything possible to support it's members. They accepted the mistake that was made when many accounts got banned and gave their best to unban the members as soon as possible, now they are stating that most of the accounts were unbanned and will unban remaining once soon.

It was a good thing indeed that they took the time to fix issues that members have been having with their accounts like being blocked. I am not at a stage that I can have thousands in my LR account because whenever I get to a good amount, I simply exchange it so that I can withdraw the money and leave some for investments.

Yes, it really took them time to finally fix to what they have issues or problems in their software but the effect of it to the LR users are in their businesses that's why there were many investors and owners of hyip have complaints. And so far we do have here verification for those limited accounts.

Right now in one broker site that I'm using I can't deposit using LR but I can withdraw using LR. But the withdrawals also has some delays. I guess this broker site that I am in has some LR account problem. I guess and I think this site is affected by LR wrongly closing the account down. I'm hoping that this problem will be solved soon as I really need to cashout my earnings in forex.

• 2 weeks later...

I have encounter some problem although I don't know if its a problem. Each time I open my LR account I been asked to get verified via email since I use unknown ISP address. Its weird because for four years now I'm using the same isp address and its only happen last week that for five days straight each time I open my LR I need to get verified my isp first.