Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Dhi-dumdum - Dhi-dumdum.org

xetang

Dhi-dumdum is easy to use and very profitable. Our program is a perfect solution for investors who are seeking for a quick, but safe way to make residual earnings on the Internet without worrying about the typical instability of investment projects. Dhi-dumdum is a well planned program, and when it comes to investments, we want to make it easy for you to find just the right product to fit your needs.

Plan 1: 110% after a day

Min $1 - Max $25

Plan 2: 145% after 3 days

Min $10 - Max $100

Plan 3: 170% after 6 days

Min $50 - Max $10,000

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: http://dhi-dumdum.org/?ref=zozo278

well this high return program has manage to have a paying status with just one hyip monitors,though the total return being offered by this program is high but the truth remain the program has manage to get a paying status for itself and i can only advise investors to stay away from this program becasue i doubt if this program will pay any investors that invest with the program.

I think that you are too careful with HYIP field section, although they have many risks for investors but I see that this site is good when very many monitors still is approving for this site with status "Paying", I too think that they will pay out good during a long time when admin too decided to change his plans. I too have decided to invest here $1 and hope that they will payout good for tomorrow:

Date: 10/20/2012 3:17 AM

Batch: 115489081

Sent To: U2592375 (dhidumdum)

Amount: $1.00

Memo: Deposit to dhi-dumdum.org User zozo278

This is in detail about their new plans:

110% After 1 Day

Plan Amount Spent ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $10 105.00

Plan 2 $20 - $25 110.00

145% After 3 Days

Plan 1 $10 - $50 130.00

Plan 2 $51 - $100 145.00

170% After 6 Days

Plan 1 $50 - $100 150.00

Plan 2 $101 - $200 155.00

Plan 3 $201 - $500 160.00

Plan 4 $501 - $1,000 165.00

Plan 5 $1,001 - $10,000 170.00

I wonder why the admin inhere decided to change the plans meaning to me that something went wrong that is guys aint showing much interest.guys to me the ROI still tabled is still kind of high but yet i feel since the minimum deposit is set at just $1 doing the hit to run on confirmation that they are paying wouldn't be a bad idea.

Yes, it is correct, admin have had changes about plans, may be he want to that this site can run better and longer with before plans, therefore he decided to do this work and it is nice when I too have received first payment with this site after some hours to ask to payout. As my idea, with min investment is $1, it will be easy for anyone to invest and I think that this site can run and pay out good at least 2 weeks. As below is my first payment proof:

Date: 10/21/2012 9:48 AM

Batch: 115644247

From Account: U2592375 (dhidumdum)

Amount: $1.05

Memo: withdraw to user zozo278 from dhi-dumdum.org

Thanks for your advice! but I see that they still are paying very good because I see that monitors still receiving payments very stable here although no of monitors approved is not many. Other, I too have received new payment today after a day to reinvest here, it is nice when see that they still are paying out good and I still receiving payment daily with this site. My latest payment proof:

Date: 10/22/2012 2:28 PM

Batch: 115798414

It is nice when today I too have had new payment with this site, they are still paying out very good for all investors and I too have decided to reinvest here and think that will continue to invest this site in many next rounds, hope that they still pay out good and I will have more chances to invest here. As below is detail about payment and deposit:

My latest payment:

Date: 10/23/2012 2:28 PM

Batch: 115974102

My latest deposit:

Date: 10/23/2012 2:12 PM

Batch: 115975825

Amount: $1.00

It is nice when today, I have continued to receive payment here, they still paying out very good for all members and I see that it is greateful chance to invest here therefore I have decided increase my invested fund with this site, hope that they still pay out good and I will post new payment proofs when receive it. As below is detail about payment and deposit:

My payment:

Date: 10/24/2012 4:23 PM

Batch: 116172292

Memo: witdraw to user zozo278 from dhi-dumdum.org

My deposit

Date: 10/24/2012 4:35 PM

Batch: 116173830

Amount: $3.00

Yes, it is correct, admin still paying out very good for all investors and anyone invest daily they too always receive payments daily here, I too have received new payment today with this site, now here too is late, I will back again to invest tomorrow, may be I will invest more with this site. As below is my latest payment proof:

Date: 10/25/2012 6:04 PM

Batch: 116338574

Amount: $3.15

Memo: Withdraw to user zozo278 from dhi-dumdum.org

this a crazy roi 110% after one day this hyip is from the short term programs but there are short term programs give suitable roi there is not any thing show that the admin of this program has a good amount of money to pay this crazy roi there is not any protection program there is not any monitor if the admin has not money to get protection and monitors so how he will pay this roi this hyip is not safe and i can not put any cent here

It is your idea, I think that you put a good chance to invest here, I still receiving payment daily here without have any problem, almost other investors too is same and too it is not as you saying, this site have enough protection soft and site too have very good script and professional, I think that you don't check site in detail. I too have decided to invest more with this site for $5, I think that they too will pay out good in tomorrow

I too have received new payment this site and it is very nice when they still paying out good, only have problem, this site too have changed plans from short into long therefore I think that it will be very good for investors that have big fund when site is very good and they still are paying out very stable for all investors. As below is my latest payment:

Date: 10/27/2012 7:18 AM

Batch: 116576986

Amount: $5.25

Memo: Withdraw to user zozo278 from dhi-dumdum.org