Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyLand - MoneyLand.net

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

The trust, amiability and openness are the foundation of investment in Money Land Inc. You are in one of the high-yield project. Every investor, who wants to get big profits quickly and without risk, can find on Investment Code professionally experts in investment, which will help safely to adapt your assets on the ever changing Forex market.

Money Land Inc. service includes a high interest rate with reducing risk of investment on made deposit, financial stability, timely payments, full confidentiality and a high level of customer support.

106%-122% After 1 Day

120%-225% After 5 Days

277%-777% After 15 Days

600%-3000% After 30 Days

Hourly plans:

13%-16% Hourly for 8 Hours

VIP Plan

10000% After 60 Days

Min. investment: $1

Max. investment: $50000

Ref. commission: Up to 8%

Accept: Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money

Join MoneyLand here

this program is offering a kinda confuse plan to investors,i think the 5 days plan on this program is sustainable and reachable but the 1 day plan is offering a high return to investors and i guess they why this program is not safe for any hyip investors to invest on it,the program isnt having any rating yet from hyip monitors because the program is still new

Sincerely i think we would be deceiving ourselves if we go ahead to say that the ROI the admin of this site has tabled is okay.guys the ROI of majority of the plans inhere are high but yet i think an advantage inhere is the fact that their minimum deposit is set at just $1 which is a range worth doing the hit to run.

they runing now for 7 days and doing fine with payment no risk at this time if we could spend funds here however they offer high roi and not stable in my opinion there is alot of investor already invest funds here and got payment easy also there is alot of monitor with state paying , but in such program its good they stand now for days and i think they won't stand more so i'm gonna pass this one

i guess the admin of this program was able to figure this program out, i was pretty much surprise to see the program is still having a paying status from all the hyip monitor that have the program listed,hyip programs that have the program listed with waiting status did not invest with the program and i can only advise investors to invest wisely here.