Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

opgamoney - opgamoney.com

Opgamoney is a professionally managed group of skillful traders. Our main aim is - to achieve the highest returns possible for both sides: for ourselves and our investors. We apply different methods of trading to generate returns. Our Main line of investments is the Forex Market. Over the years we have worked out skills and techniques to generate the possible largest returns, minimizing the amount of the risk and loss.

We have spent thousands of dollars for the safety of your funds and information while designing this program. The diligent work we have done in the last five years has positioned our corporation for growth in the immediate future.

To assure repayment on short term and long term loans we have established partnerships with the largest financial institutions in the world.

Platium Plan : 120% after 1 hour (For first 70 active members)(Instant Withdrawal)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $40 - $100 120.00

Calculate your profit >>

150% after 1 day (Instant Withdrawal)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $30 - $200 150.00

Calculate your profit >>

13%-15% daily for 10 days (Instant Withdrawal)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $1,000 13.00

Plan 2 $1,001 - $10,000 15.00

Calculate your profit >>

25%-30% daily for 5 days (Instant Withdrawal)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $20 - $1,000 25.00

Plan 2 $1,001 - $10,000 30.00

http://opgamoney.com/?ref=zeusgold.com

This HYIP needs high investment min. of 10$ with enough profits by which we can understand it could go to fly for fraud after getting some funds. I have the experience with many high investment plan that has paid us at first some days & got some proofs to attract users to invest on it & then getting enough funds they went to scam listed. That's the new strategy online.

only 3 days lunched but seems so active

the min invest is in the third plan

which13%-15% daily for 10 days (Instant Withdrawal)

seems good and profitable but with high min invest that is so risky

they use not bad script

they have about 3 monitor i guess

even if i will join i better wait some time

As per FAQ

After I make a withdrawal request, when will the funds be available on my e-gold account?

Funds are usually available within 12 business hours

In the home page of the site the admin has published information that the withdrawal is instant but the site faq session indicate it will take up to 12 hours for the withdrawal to take place. Looks like the admin is publishing fake information to attract investors