Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

practice to be consistent on the profit obtained

rizal83

Base trading forex can be learned using demo account, although it is same when we use real account, but psychology will be different. That's why we should start trading in real account with small amount first

Might not all trader they willingly to spent time in demo account beause no emotion pressure, and they prefer use real account that will already involved emotion in trading because already on real battle, and will good also if we learn use real account and choose micro account to start learning if loss not too much money and if able increasing money will good and making confidence

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, we do need to be able to master the basics of trading with good cause so we will be able to trade with the maximum. money management and good risk is mandatory for us to trade well. so it will benefit us

Practice makes perfect. As a trader surely must understand about it if we want to earn more profit. We can use demo account or demo contest to take part in trading contest. We also can make experience as lesson to make us be better

Yes right, as trader need always keep practice to making perfect, but also as trader beside practice also need learning, and always learn also from mistake that every commited, and as trader they can survive in forex if already having key success in this business

The main objective of the traders it certainly is for people to make good trading results consistently, which it certainly requires good analytical skills

I couldn't agree more with this except that when you want to be a better trader it requires more than just good analytical skills. A top trader must someone who are able to control their emotions, able to manage the money and the risk, and last is just like what you said, good analytical skills to make a better prediction of a currency movement.

Actually yours is hard to understand but let me deal with it. Of course, practicing will bring benefit such as familiarity with trading and increase our experience exponentially.

Yes practice makes perfect, so please don't forget with the demo one, you can use it whenever you want and make your trading better and more profitable, and I'm sure if you have practiced for a long time you can get the benefits of it and makes your trading longer and stronger :D

And with practicing someone will be able to be consistent when it comes to make profit in foreign exchange. If you obtain more profit then you will likely to become greedy than before, well this isn't happening to some but in fact this one is happening to most of us who just start our career as foreign exchange trader.

Maybe not easy to making profit conssistently in trading, but if we having high dedication and also keep motovated to learning hence we will get easiness how to making profit in forex trading, like as many trader said with practice will make perfect, but also need accompanied with good learning

In order to gain more profit i think you should be consistent, not just in terms of earning but in discipline and the way you follow the rules. Practicing is a must and if you want to practice your consistency,  i think demo account is the most suitable place for doing something like that with no risk you can do trial and error as much as you can.

Practice and practice, I think with always trained skill with practice and having more experience, I think we will get valuable lesson in trading, and we always trade with learn the trend market which not all market condition will giving easiness to making profit and we need keep disicipline with risk management in trading

By making practice, we can hone our trading skills. But we also must learn from our experience too. We can use demo account if we want to hone our trading skills But demo account must be used as well as possible

Demo account is useful, but actually as trader also can using real account with choose micro account and trade low risk with spent small capital for learning purposes, because trading in real account will involved emotion in trading and if small capital eventually get loss it's still on small capital assume as cost for learning

There is no question about the importance of practicing, if we are practicing well then we will definitely be able to perform better and will be able to achieve profits too, but if we are not putting focus on practicing then it will be something that will be visible on results. I have been able to do all this absolutely easily with help of broker like OctaFX which is perfect for newbies with their educational setup which is not just simple and straight forward, but covers everything and also comes with demo contest as well, it’s why I like it so much and not just able to gain good practice through it but also able to stand chance of winning prize.

In daily trading as trader usually they will always practice and will having plan trading to making profit from forex market, and many trader i think agree if with practice hence will get more valuable lesson to develop skill trading, might difficult to making consistent profit, but as long as still get profit on last period of time this is already good achievement

I also had a dream to be able to get consistent profits from forex trading. but in reality it is not easy for us to be able to make consistent profits from forex trading. weshould have a good trading skills and trading experience that many

I

also had a dream to be able to get consistent profits from forex trading. but in reality it is not easy for us to be able to make consistent profits from forex trading. weshould have a good trading skills and trading experience that many

I think almost trader also they want to become success trader and able generated profit consistently, and this is not easy if we always impatience in trading hence will can surety will get fail in almost trading, because in trading also as trader need thinking to making quality transaction based on knowledge and not only relying with lucky

because it is basically a trader in demand to be able to face any problem and is able to find a way out. not all traders are also in demand to have mental as well as patience, look at forex trading is a business that is difficult to predict, and therefore a trader should be ready with all the things that will happen.

Of course as trader need understand with risk in forex business, and here although we already having long time experience might already few years trade forex but risk always there, and as trader always need risk management plan also beside having target plan, and with more learning everyday hopefully will get better skill