Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

practice to be consistent on the profit obtained

rizal83

Stoping our learning half way is the most difficult thing ever I think that as good traders we need to learn with power and effort as this do produce positive result to us and make us win anytime that we place a trade be it bull or bearish because our prediction is gion to be good and the trend of the market must be with us due to our analysis accuratecy

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not only the strategy but the experience is what that matter to me forex trading can give you best trade which you ever see it is the best way to trade and win .

Developing our self constantly and continuing can help improved our trade and make us more excellent in trading

@uncle gober, our level of knowledge and skills is what that matter alot here practice do make perfect when a trader practice very well in forex to make much money then he will surely get success.

Our knowledge is what that give us the profit if you dont have the knowledge there is no way which success can be obtain from here

@tray : It is true practice makes a man perfect in all works and jobs. It will make you more skilled. Experience is the key to success in forex. Forex marke is highly volatile that why we can do correct prediction by analysis. More practicing will encorrect your errors and you can set your strategies to get consistent profit.

@tray : It is true practice makes a man perfect in all works and jobs. It will make you more skilled. Experience is the key to success in forex. Forex marke is highly volatile that why we can do correct prediction by analysis. More practicing will encorrect your errors and you can set your strategies to get consistent profit.

It's needs time to learn more about how to do forex trading really well here, because our main target is to gather as much profits as we can when it comes to real trading.

It's needs time to learn more about how to do forex trading really well here, because our main target is to gather as much profits as we can when it comes to real trading.

Learn about forex trading from time to time and also try to learn from our trading experience because it will help us a lot. Demo account also can be used to make us to get more trading experience

• 1 month later...

Demo is for experience and also for gaining knowledge. You cannot earn here i mean earn money not experience or knowledge or something which is not directly related to money. To be consistent you must keep trade in real account and keep stick with your strategy and make bucks from it, this requires intensive training and not just one or two trainings.

Demo is for experience and also for gaining knowledge. You cannot earn here i mean earn money not experience or knowledge or something which is not directly related to money. To be consistent you must keep trade in real account and keep stick with your strategy and make bucks from it, this requires intensive training and not just one or two trainings.

Yes, it's a simulation place that fits to you to learn more about forex trading without risking any funds from your own.

Risks in forex will always be there, so it must be minimized with good. RM and MM can be honed since in a demo account and can be further enhanced by using a real account.

Yes of course, risk in forex as part in trading, sometime inevitable and as trader also need to update analysis and trying to learn how to trade follow the trend, because trend as our friend to making profit, if any trader already having good strategy and system trading with risk management and proper money management hence profit will easily to obtained

In order to gain more profit i think you should be consistent, not just in terms of earning but in discipline and the way you follow the rules. Practicing is a must and if you want to practice your consistency,  i think demo account is the most suitable place for doing something like that with no risk you can do trial and error as much as you can.

In order to gain more profit i think you should be consistent, not just in terms of earning but in discipline and the way you follow the rules. Practicing is a must and if you want to practice your consistency,  i think demo account is the most suitable place for doing something like that with no risk you can do trial and error as much as you can.

Agree, being discipline in your own trading system is not an easy task to do it. We're often got our emotions involved when it comes to make a decision.

Learning and improving ourselves consistently is the key to endure in Forex business and profit from it. As we trade Forex we gain experience and with learning always improve ourselves to exploit Forex in a better way.

Keep spirit in learning, because forex is still become potential business as source of income, and with keep learning it will giving better knowledge and experience to making better result, practice and always practice although on demo account but it will giving valuable lesson in trading and will improve skill if we seriously

Keep spirit in learning, because forex is still become potential business as source of income, and with keep learning it will giving better knowledge and experience to making better result, practice and always practice although on demo account but it will giving valuable lesson in trading and will improve skill if we seriously

As a trader, we need to understand about forex trading as well as possible.Demo account are good thing to be used. We can use our trading experience to more improve skills.

Practice will make perfect, many trader often said this statement and I am agree because with practice hence we will understand and we can recognized our mistake to get betterment trading skill, although only practice in demo account, this is also as good way to improved skill and system trading

trading psychology is a science that should be studied by the trader, then the application. Without studying psychology, then the trader will not be able to build a better psychic.

Yes about psychology trading is very important for trader and they must trained, better psychology wich this will best if we use real account, because psychology trading is about emotion and only with real money hence as trader will involved emotion

Forex trading is risky business which required more practice and learning, for newbie they need to learn step by step and don't rush jump to real account because only will get failure, and practice in demo account, at least six month learning and look the end result whether already profitable or not before jump to real account

Yes, consistency when earn money or pips or profit in foreign exchange could be achieved through practicing in demo account or in real account. Combined with our willingness to keep learning i am sure that we will able to change ourselves to a better traders. You also much count in the risk with that practicing so i think spend more in demo is better at first.