Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

practice to be consistent on the profit obtained

rizal83

That is always the dream of all. A lot of people really want to make profit from trading and a consistent one but not all eventually succeed in doing so. There are those who want to make something good and better out of Forex with each new position they open but things simply doesn't work out that way for them.

yes, I also had a dream to be able to get consistent profits from forex trading. but in reality it is not easy for us to be able to make consistent profits from forex trading. we should have a good trading skills and trading experience that many

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

It is a very difficult thing to do. However, anything is possible with learning. It's all about the trader learning how to control and manage his risks. Forex on its own is risky but not as risky as that which can't be controlled. It is better to see it from the angle of a business we can make money from when we are good in risk management.

acquiring knowledge and experience not done overnight. constant training required and traders not give up when they face difficulties or problems. gain consistent profit is not easy. if traders lack knowledge and experience still, they'll be unable to be profitable consistently.

• 3 weeks later...

The earlier the trader realizes there is no way to maintain a consistent profit, the better for him. What should be strived to get is consistent risk management. It is when we can manage our risks well that we can have a better control of our trades and even though we didn't make profit, at least minimize losses.

I usually prefer to make two pools for the investment. Usually i follow same principle as the author of this post indicated but not only that. I also do expriments with other ways to see the changes between currency. That way i dont suffer much damage which occur if you keep on repeating same practice again and again. There is risk in forex but at the end of the day i want to be in profit ;)

difficult to gain profit when traders has no appropriate knowledge to lead them to trade effective. however, it won't be happen when traders knowledgeable due to spend the time to take practice previously. so, at initial phase, traders goal is how to make themselves knowledgeable. and not to chasing profit straight away on live account.

Indeed to make small consistent profit is far better than trading with big lot only to end up with margin call. Infact the best way for forex traders to trade in the forex market is to just set small acheivable targets. Did you know FBS Deposit Insurance ?. Right now you can insure from 10% to 100% of your deposit. In case you lose it, FBS will pay you back.

Make profit consistently in forex trading is not easy thing. Trader mus be able to understand the risk and we must be able to control our emotion. because emotion can be a main reason why we get loss when trading. We have good strategy but we can not maximize it because we can not control our emotion. I think we can try to maximize real account. $10 can be used in TenkoFx.

profit obtained shouldn't more than traders capability. which mean, traders can't expect to gain high income when they are has small capital on trading account. which mean, traders need to has high capital in order to gain high amount of profit. spend small capital explain that traders should patient with small profit.

• 2 months later...

in order to generate consistency, traders should has good understanding how to perform analysis. when traders being logic and always discipline with good trading strategy, they are has a good chance to make profit in trading. even they'll able to be consistent and reliable. for the rest of trading journey.

Consistency is quite fine because a consistent trader would understand and learn more. The more consistent you are, the more knowledge about the business you tend to have. This is because each and everyday you access the market shows you something you never knew.

Practice is good. But we must also understand that in forex trading the main reason why we make money is because of our analysis. I do know a lot of traders just end up losing big amount of money simply because they don't know how to trade and do analysis. Its in our analysis that we  actually make some profit. I do advice newbies to learn how to do analysis.

consistent practice lead traders able to be improve. traders make profit and its related with how good they are able to analyze market circumstances. changes occur unpredictable, and if traders prepared with good trading strategy, they are basically has chance to gain profit from market.

The more we trade, the more we learn and the more we are also able to acquire more and more knowledge. Practice makes us perfect and in Forex, it is one reason that we could either progress or retard. One thing all traders want to have is the knowledge to trade and the profit out of the market. There is no other thing which guarantees this unless we practice more and more.

• 2 weeks later...

Just keep on trading and eventually you can make some good profit. I do recommend that we spend more time trading in demo account instead. In two to three years time I can really have big trading capital. Just make sure we are constantly making good income without any worries. I'm really glad I can have something good with myself in forex trading right now.

in order to become better, we must continue to learn, continue to develop the science and practice. We can learn from any source, as long as we continue to expand both knowledge and practice though trading utilizing demo accounts, then the time will show us the results. The success of a trader is not achieved in the blink of an eye, but through the process and no small sacrifice.

Consistency is nice but it's really not that easy to come by. Being a consistent trader is something that we owe to ourselves in order to become successful and for a trader to really know about the business and make profit off it, then he must realize the need to trade well and learn from his mistakes.

• 4 weeks later...

i believe it is entirely regarding knowledge and expertise. lot of knowledge and expertise provide you with the profit and survive lesson. forex may be a long approach journey you could have to reach long approach ad don't upset till you get that destiny. therefore not worry regarding profit and looses work laborious to firmly learn and observe on demo that shows you the ideal method to earn and survive.