Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

practice to be consistent on the profit obtained

rizal83

I really agree with that. Traders should be able to better in increasing the ability and trading skills that I have in order to get better. Besides that traders should be able to better in training his patience in order to better manage his emotions in order to get better.

You can use demo account for that purpose, and when you are getting better after series of trainings in demo account your profit will be more consistent because of the experience you got that will sharpen your analytical skills and your risk management, the result is optimized trading which means consistent profit.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FXB Trading has come out with a website that offers top notch online services in the trading market. It has achieved this by affiliating with the best platforms on view in the market. This website can provide resources to help novices and also the experienced traders by offering intelligent information and assisting in building up skills so that they can be successful while trading in the CFD market.

You can use demo account for that purpose, and when you are getting better after series of trainings in demo account your profit will be more consistent because of the experience you got that will sharpen your analytical skills and your risk management, the result is optimized trading which means consistent profit.

Keep trading and keep training, that is the best way we can do for the sake of gaining consistency when making the profit. This consistency we are discussing here can be built through continuous trading, which means you need to keep trading over and over again to make sure this won't hinder you in future.

That is what we called as practice, isn't it? People keep focusing on doing that and we will see the difference in few months, their understanding about forex would be better, they react to the market trend better, and so on. So logically, in order to get consistent profit, you must keep practicing over and over again, but i do recommend journaling to make your trading more efficient.

That is what we called as practice, isn't it? People keep focusing on doing that and we will see the difference in few months, their understanding about forex would be better, they react to the market trend better, and so on. So logically, in order to get consistent profit, you must keep practicing over and over again, but i do recommend journaling to make your trading more efficient.

The spirit in learning is very good, because with the spirit will lead to understanding and pengatahuan useful to be able to run activities in the real account with good and easy to get profit later that will be obtained

Practice is must and one got to be practicing regularly in order to work it out in terms of gaining profits and that too on consistent basis, it’s not easiest of things, but if we work hard enough then we will be able to get there. I am able to practice nicely that’s through help of broker like OctaFX who got brilliant demo contests like cTrader and Champion which allows us to participate regularly and also have chance of winning heavy prizes.

The spirit in learning is very good, because with the spirit will lead to understanding and pengatahuan useful to be able to run activities in the real account with good and easy to get profit later that will be obtained

Learning in forex has no end and each new day has new addition in our experience, the only thing is consistency and patience which leads us to a successful trader.

Learning in forex has no end and each new day has new addition in our experience, the only thing is consistency and patience which leads us to a successful trader.

Consistency is pretty much hard to attain especially considering that the market is pretty unstable right now and considering that our "greed" want to make more profit. But consistency and patience are actually related to each others considering that with enough patience we can avoid loss also optimized our profits through the consistency.

Keep practicing on one trading system can indeed make the trader's skill improved greatly, managing funds in practice trading demo account is one of the best because it does not have the risk of losing real capital

• 2 weeks later...

Keep practicing on one trading system can indeed make the trader's skill improved greatly, managing funds in practice trading demo account is one of the best because it does not have the risk of losing real capital

success in forex business is not a very easy thing, so traders must learn a lot of demo account facility or follow the demo contest instaforex, so that traders can master and control the trading properly.

I really agree with it. Traders should be able to continue to better improve the existing trading capabilities. So traders will be more confident and can be more leverage in managing existing trading activities better. I also do the same when trading.

Traders are the most important to run trading well, because forex is a business that is very big risk. For that we can do to train good trading skills in a demo account or also follow the demo contest instaforex in we learn to understand the basic foundation first run the trading profitable

utilizing trading facilities such as indicators and EA is also very helpful in realizing our target trading for positive results, which makes us able to live trading with confidence and full of spirit. Learn to trade forex with a UK demo account. Practise forex trading risk-free and test your trading strategies under real market conditions.

Practice trading forex will indeed make us can improve your understanding of the business, learning to manage trading capital will of course enhance the experience, so that the practice of the theory on the demo account is needed by each trader

I think we should go back to basic of forex itself. Many traders who usually can not get a consistent profit because of it. In addition, I think when traders rush to take decisions the resulting impact is inconsistent profit. Moreover, it is better to trade only at the right time and when the momentum allows us.

When a trader in rush to make the profit it means they are either under greediness or fear. I think you should suppress both of these feelings to be able to make a consistent profit. Consistency in forex is pretty hard, even for veteran traders but once again this is not impossible to achieve, just need more patience from the traders.

learn, learn, learn and learn again..consistent learning is very important.. because can improve your skill automatically about trading skill.. because trading without skill can bring you into high risk... so.. if you do not want to join into high risk you must consistent in learning... I have a recommendation for you guys .. that is try virtual trading because you can reset if you bankrupt  ^_^

• 6 months later...

for where we desire in getting maximum results in this forex business we must first stage of learning a good stage, forex business is not a business risk is very large, so there must be a regular study so that where we can trade able to get maximum results when the foray in his real trading in order to be able to achieve his profits consistently

• 2 months later...

Where to learn and practice it things we should run regularly, because where learning is one way that will be able to make us able to trade better again. I always routinely also in learning on the run to make maximum in the run forex trading with instaforex. Where for we want to succeed it takes struggle and sacrifice

Where to learn and practice it things we should run regularly, because where learning is one way that will be able to make us able to trade better again. I always routinely also in learning on the run to make maximum in the run forex trading with instaforex. Where for we want to succeed it takes struggle and sacrifice

We need to make evaluation too. Learn from our trading experience if we want to be better. I also try to do it to get more maximal result with Freshforex. Surely, I also try to maximize their facility for trading

practice learning that we should be able to run on a regular basis, business forex business risk is very big, so where traders continue to strive in the skill to maximize the ability to where we can make the maximum also dalma course of this forex trading. Plunge in this forex business that we certainly need a stage where maximum knowledge maximum in order to maximize also in his way forex trading is profitable

• 2 weeks later...

Traders should be able to understand in advance where the way this forex trading, because it takes the stage where the learning process for us want to be successful in his way this forex trading. and I also try to learn the routine to make us able to trade profitable when will dive in real trading with instaforex