Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

practice to be consistent on the profit obtained

rizal83

I don't think we should discuss something like this dude, because with using our own common sense we already know that profit could be obtained if we keep trading in the right way. Consistency is just like patience keep doing thing over and over again, with it you reap more profit.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course there is no doubt that practice leads to rewards, but it is not just about that it must be done for the right thing; if we don’t practice the correct stuff then we are never going to succeed. I am lucky that my practice is so much exciting due to Nova FX broker, it has mouth-watering 200 dollars welcome bonus, it’s a sensational amount and helps me big time which allows me to be successful really easily because of it.

Making consistent profit is the dream of everyone. There are so many whose dream is all about ways they can get the best from the market and ways they can make the best of consistent profit. There are times you will lose and some other times, you will gain but the bottomline is the fact that we all want to earn.

To be able to make consistent profit in Forex is not something that may be very easy for so many people. It is not also that much easy for someone to say that he or she will make profit in the Forex market because it takes more knowledge to keep on making consistent profit and someone who wants to earn huge in Forex will learn how to work towards it too.

Of course, and this is not only happen to forex but the other business right? Just with consistency you will see the different in your trading, maybe in few weeks you can't but trust me, if you do that in at least 3 months and then next you open your trading history you will see a change that will make you think you made your it so far.

Consistency matters a lot. To become a consistent earner is hard but it is a necessity. There are no traders who just start making money and continues that way but one thing that keeps so many people afloat is the fact that they are always ready to take the bull by the horns, accepting their losses and learn how to move on.

• 2 months later...

Well we are not gods, right? We could make mistake even after our impressive trading and i did it numerous times before. But still consistency is needed but in making profit not suffering loss, the more you consistent of making profit the more you become successful as forex trader.

• 2 weeks later...

@sidejob: Consistent here means that you are keeping overall profitable trading over and over again, it does not mean you have to win every single trading. For example in this month your profit is 300 pips and the next month is 200 pips, while after next month is 150 pips still considered to be consistent since you still get profit even overall performance is decreasing.

onsistent profit is more important then big profit.Both the time to earn profit we must have proper knowledge and skill.If we want to earn big profit we need to invest a huge capital and it is very risky.So we should try to earn consistent profit if want to become a expert and successful trader in Forex trading business.

• 2 weeks later...

No one can constantly win the markets. You have to accept the fact that the losses will come along the way and you have to know how to learn from them. From my point of view, a trader has to have 65% of wining of 1:1.5 RR (Risk-Rewards: ratio between losses and wins). In order to get there, beside a good forex trading strategy, you need to have excellent money management skills, which I believe, is the most important element of successful trading.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, brother constantly still possible, you can consistent with making profit for example you make profit which is not less than 100 pips for one week or one month. 1:1.5 RR is good i use that mostly aside from 1:2 which is actually the ideal RR. 1:1 is what you should have at least.

It is totally possible unless you don't ask a trader to make consisten profit daily every business days, because it ask a trader to be a perfect trader without losses and become millionaire in just few months. Practice is the key to earn consisten profit monthly, but trust me your earning still dynamic i means the profit could be increase or decrease but still in profit.

• 2 weeks later...

At least you don't have to do something like that, it is just consistent. So everyday or every week or every month is out of the context. However, to be a consistent trader one must know how to manage the risk and trade, with good set of skills we can become consistent traders either from create profit or avoid loss.

• 2 weeks later...

Sure it never be an easy thing to do, it requires more experience and our skills to keep consistent with all uncertainity and volatility which happening in forex. In the end, you also never desperate to keep working, one or two loss doesn't stop you and this will build your character as traders with high consistency.

• 2 weeks later...

Absolutely, to be able to make a consistent profit a trader should be keep practicing and increase their own experience which means that their skills also better and better. Also i think by keep sticking to the rules that we have, consistent profit would be obtained and it is not just merely imagination or our dream anymore.

That logically true, someone who want to reach one state must try to do the same thing in this case i want to be consistent when make profit of course i must stick with rules and strategy that i have and then what i need is to keep trading and learn from mistakes which means my experience will be increasing. With that i able to be consistent when make profits.

• 5 weeks later...

in order to generate consistency, traders should has good understanding how to perform analysis. when traders being logic and always discipline with good trading strategy, they are has a good chance to make profit in trading. even they'll able to be consistent and reliable. for the rest of trading journey.

Consistent = Profit/Loss. You get me? Nope? Well, if you consistent it is either loss or profit. Consistent Profit for sure is good thing many people would love it including me but consistent loss? No one want to ever faced that kind of thing. To be a consistent trader in this case a good way(profitable) you must keep practicing so i agree with Original Poster, that practice still needed to be consistent in order to obtain more profit.

First of all i want to say that constant profit is possible but only for quite long time, it is not last long. Even like that consistent profit is possible and as the proof many big banks already did it and guess what they can earn a lot with that and still be able to sustain up to now.

Consistency is nice but it's really not that easy to come by. Being a consistent trader is something that we owe to ourselves in order to become successful and for a trader to really know about the business and make profit off it, then he must realize the need to trade well and learn from his mistakes. 

It is one of the main component of a trader to be different things in their life. Consistency could be achieved through persistance, a trader who keep their trading on the top for quite long time or focusing on manage the risk is another way to be consistent. Be consistent and be always in profit.

If you want to gain consistency then consider discipline, without doubt it is the foundation of everything, not just in trading but in life as well. If you lack this then you will always struggle to achieve goals no matter what they are and will be stumped time and time again by frustration and disappointment.