Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

practice to be consistent on the profit obtained

rizal83

For any trader to remine on top when it comes to making money from forex,consistent practice is quite necessary. However if market move ranging for long period , probably traders would not able to get decent profit . When the trader is trading and he or she want to be making big profit it is that time that losses will come and wipe his or her account

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

greed is one of the biggest hurdle between you and success in forex trading. i have lost many times just because of this greediness. it is really hard to control this emotions. but i think there are many ways to control this emotions, we have to practice and get more and more knowledge on how to get control of this emotion during trading,

We need to understand the pair that we are trading and what make it turn bullish and what make it turn bearish. In the long run we can all make really good income in here. I don't mind trading for a long time just to make sure that I can really earn good amount of money in forex trading. I do know that eventually I can say I can end up as a successful trader.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

in order to become better, we must continue to learn, continue to develop the science and practice. We can learn from any source, as long as we continue to expand both knowledge and practice though trading utilizing demo accounts, then the time will show us the results. The success of a trader is not achieved in the blink of an eye, but through the process and no small sacrifice.

trading practices are very important in forex trading because this practice will make our trading skills honed. for that we need to have a lot of practice trading so our trading skills honed again. and with many trading practices we were able to get consistent profit

practice is necessary for traders. with a lot of practice will make our trading the maximum. Our trading skills will be honed if we are able to practice consistently. so we were able to get a consistent profit

I think in forex we should do something like that, and not only in forex but also in the other business. If we are become a consistent trader we can make more profit, so the last line that we need to keep practice in demo account or other type of account if you want even you are a full time trader already.

• 3 weeks later...

Well yes this is true that our earnings depend on our skills and the more we practice and stay in the trading platform the more we get to learn and in turn the more profit we can make so we should not think that practice is only needed in beginning but is also needed afterwards to continue to polish ourselves.

I think the more we trade it does not matter in which account whether real or the demo account we are definitely going to learn something out of our trade even if it a loss or a gain so if we do not like trading in demo account for learning and practice we should do it in the real account as well with very low lot sizes so that losses are minimal and if we make gains we get glad about that.

• 2 months later...

we can consistently benefit if we have a target that is proportional, meaning the profit target is adjusted to the trading skills and the amount of capital that we have so that we can conduct transactions without the pressure of having a target profit still being reasonable and easy to be realized

when we are has willingness to be successful. better if we are start to take learning. make sure that we are make skills and strategy improve first, before we are trade on live trading and deal with real risk and market pressure. there are many traders failure due to take no learning and training, but when we are focus on skills development first, such way better.

Well, i think that is make a sense isn't it? I mean if we want to obtain profit we must be consistent when we are practicing, since practicing give us an experience that we could use for our own trading in future, we also could obtain more profits for us later, so i think in order to obtain profits a trader should be consistent when it comes to practice.

There does not seem to be the easiest way to gain profits, a lot of things needed to be able to get profit from forex trading that we know have a high risk, that we can do is minimize the risk of forex trading, and both seek or learn the system in accordance with the trading style us or by using a demo account to practice trading before we trade using real account. In addition, open your eyes and ears wide for any information related to forex trading is also very necessary. including market news provided by financial analysts the world.

Many practice will make our trading  more perfect , therefore we need to practice a lot in forex trading. We can use a demo account or a contest for demo trading practices that will increase our trading skills so it is not impossible if the maximum profit that can be obtained

a lot of practice will make us more comfortable for trading and the chance to get a bigger profit will be more wide open. for that we need to use a demo account or attempt to enter the contest demo to improve trading skills with good

True, with practicing then we will get experience that will be so much useful for us and make us more comfortable when we will be trading. So in the end this is all about our practicing, since roughly that the more we practicing the more experience we will got and means more profit for us.