Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

hone your trading with a demo account and a real account

rizal83

It is good when a trader starts trading by learning how to trade in the demo account. This type of account is good because it helps the trader to know how to trade and to understand the forex trading market much better. Newbies will learn to get used to forex when they try to learn from the demo account instead of trading direct in the live account.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, traders trade on demo account since they are has no knowledge and experience. they are practice there and observe the market. and after found the best and suitable strategy, they are jump practice on live account. in order to know about psychology trading and practice to control their own emotions.

• 2 weeks later...

We should use demo account to start trading in forex. Then if we want to use real account, we should use small amount. We use it to learn our psychology. Try to use no deposit bonus from broker if we get it, like posting bonus.

of course, we can use a demo account before choosing to use a real account. With a demo account we can try to trade with maximum without risk. This is our initial capital for trading. after that we need trading a real account by using little capital as $ 1 to train our mental

• 3 weeks later...

of course, we can use a demo account before choosing to use a real account. With a demo account we can try to trade with maximum without risk. This is our initial capital for trading. after that we need trading a real account by using little capital as $ 1 to train our mental

Yes,we can use demo account to hone our trading skills. We also can get more trading experience to make our skill be better. And if we want to use real account, use small amount is very recommended for us. In TenkoFx, trader can use $10 to start trading with standard account.

dear i am a beginner trade so i use demo to get skill.because we can try many strayegy in demo and if there is any weak point then remove it,so that we can earn more profit by using strong strateg.first get basic knowledge then you have no problem in trade.

for trafficking beginners must use a demo account before starting real trading account. Because the demo account so we can get the maximum trading. if we do not use a demo account well then we will not get the maximum trading

I do agree. though has been take demo practice, traders need to take practice on live account too. best thing we can do is remain focus in order to develop good trading skills and strategy. things run easily when we are has good knowledge and experience. take live practice enabling us to train the mental in order to deal with real pressure and risk.

a newbie should first learn the basic of forex trading and then practice this learning on demo account. do ever try to start your trading in real account with your real money unless you have make good practice in demo account. i give this advice to every newbie to trade in demo account for at least 3 to 6 months.

first is take demo practice. observe the market and point out good trading strategy. after that, they are tried to spend the time to take live practice. in order to control emotions and handle the pressure as well. though trader being good in demo account, does not mean that they will able to be good right away when deal with real pressure. require to be adapt to repeat the same result they are get on demo account. 

• 2 months later...

Well it is best to move step by step since that is the right way in every area of life, we should not jump directly to a real account by neglecting the importance of a demo account, we should be more concerned of our skills first and our investment and should invest when the time is right and we are ready for real trades.

In real account i still can get profit and also experience at the same time. But what honing my skills the most is demo account. When i was honing my strategy so i am getting used with it and could grasp the core of it, i did it in demo account. Real account for me mainly as earning purpose.

If we use real account to start trading in forex, we should use small amount first. Because it's too risky if we use large amount to start trading in forex. And surely, we must educated ourselves using demo account and education to make us be more ready then we will get maximal result.

"Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000"

• 3 weeks later...

In demo account or in real account you can honing your skills there without much problem, i mean each experience you got will be a big deal for you especially if you can put it in your mind to learn it later. As for this case, i think Newbie should trade in demo account than in real account first.

• 1 month later...

In demo account or in real account you can honing your skills there without much problem, i mean each experience you got will be a big deal for you especially if you can put it in your mind to learn it later. As for this case, i think Newbie should trade in demo account than in real account first.

In demo account, we must try to learn the basics of forex trading and then when we use real account like cent account in TenkoFx, we can try to hone trading psychology to make us be more ready to face any conditions in forex. We can start trading with small amount both in demo and real account

"Bonus beyond the reasonable"

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah! Demo accounts are the only way to get knowledge and experience about forex trading without any investment. Demo accounts are built especially for newbies in forex market. They help them to trade without investing even a single penny. Hence we can say that demo account is the first step a new trader must take. In order to achieve success in this market.

Dear acount don't gave us profit but we can get good skill about the forex work which is necessory for every trade that they can get basic knowledge of forex to get profit in the forex.if we have good skill then we can trade in real acount and earn profit after the trade .without knowlede we don't get profit .if we make any mistake then we have to loss money in real acount.

Real account has its own thriller and it would be bad if we are trying to deny it, of course our adrenaline is higher especially after opening a position, but the risk is higher there, and for beginner and some experts they still prefer demo account for something like traninig or honing strategy/skill.

• 3 months later...

Hone trading in real account is possible but that must be done by trading hoping to get money not for the sake of learning, while in demo account the only way to get more experience of course by having learning/test mindset not for earning.

• 4 weeks later...

I still like to think of the demo account as the first thing to be considered once the person is thinking of a way to trade in Forex but the main thing here is the fact that when you are trading in the demo account, it is all about learning and learning well on how to move to the live account because you can't just start trading in the live account without a good knowledge of the demo account.

Agree with you first someone must have experience not just knowledge with knowledge plus experience in demo account one trader can trade in real account without much problem. I think by honing our strategy or experience earning in real account would be just a matter of time

Some people believe that they should trade in the live account first, in fact, that is their problem. What we need to do is that we should learn to trade in the demo account and we should learn to start practicing in the live account after we get knowledge from the demo account. This thing will help you to know and understand the best way by which you can make money in Forex. To be able to do whatever you want to do, the learning area is the most important and that is the demo account.

• 2 weeks later...

Some people believe that they should trade in the live account first, in fact, that is their problem. What we need to do is that we should learn to trade in the demo account and we should learn to start practicing in the live account after we get knowledge from the demo account. This thing will help you to know and understand the best way by which you can make money in Forex. To be able to do whatever you want to do, the learning area is the most important and that is the demo account.

Using demo account will help us to more improve our trading skills. We will get more trading experience. We can learn from experience so we will be more ready to trade in forex.