Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

hone your trading with a demo account and a real account

rizal83

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For where it is plunged in forex business that is the way things we have to run is we continue to always learn on the run, forex business has never been an instant, but the risk forex business is very big there, continue to improve the ability of a better trading for where can profit maximally gain easily in plunge in real trading account with instaforex

• 3 weeks later...

Demo account is good for trader who are still learning, even for experienced trader, demo account is useful because we can use it to test our trading strategy. I also use demo account in Freshforex to get more experience in forex trading

Demo account is good for trader who are still learning, even for experienced trader, demo account is useful because we can use it to test our trading strategy. I also use demo account in Freshforex to get more experience in forex trading

I use demo Hotforex account which features with unlimited time of use, do your broker also offer it?

Indeed we are in the forex business, we must first run it we are always in the level of better trading ability, reminds the forex business is not an easy business, risk forex business is very large there, so continue to learn and learn to where we can be able to trade in a way to profit easily and consistently when the plunge in real trading with Instaforex

Where indeed we should maximize the science of trading with the best possible, because the maximum ability that will make us can be maximal also in the run forex trading. Need a process where we must always learn on the run so that where we can trade with more leverage. Continue to increase the trading capability so that where we can trade better and also with the advantages we easily achieve when the forex plunge in real trading with instaforex

Personally I always had a problem, I successfully traded on a demo the account then it was impossible to operate surely on real. I don't know what it is connected with.

Did you write down what you did on demo and what you did on a real account? If you had then you could have found out what actually you are missing out in both of them. It is not possible to say anything from the short info you provided.

Where we plunge in forex business this way we have to run is we continue to increase skill maximum ability, business forex business risk is very big that exist, so continue to increase ability maximal so that we can maximal also in this forex trading run.

I really agree with that. trader will really need the skill of trading sufficient for trader can become better and more maximal again in managing trading activity in real account with maximal again than before.

Falls where in forex business is the way things we have to run is where traders should routine the stages in learning, forex business is not an easy business, forex risk business is very big, so where we routinely to learn such as take advantage of one demo account or also follow the demo contest instaforex with stages to succeed in running forex trading

• 3 weeks later...

Demo account is good to start trading and learn basics of forex trading. And by using real account, we can hone our trading psychology. If we want to start trading with real account, I think we should start trading with small amount first. I also used small amount when started trading with Freshforex

Where to plunge in a forex business is surely we as a trader continues to selau enhance skills of the maximum, forex business is not an easy business, business forex business risk is very large existing. So where we continue in the stages in the learning process such as take advantage of one demo account or also follow the demo contest instaforex so that where we can trade better and understand the benefits obtained

• 2 weeks later...