Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

buxera - http://buxera.com

moneyspinner

I am not the administration :-

Zeus script, Very unique and nice design.

468x60.png

At BuXera you get paid just by browsing our sponsor's ads.

Unlike many other PTC sites, our goal is to innovate and reach the needs of our users as well as our advertisers.

Our site is completely designed from scratch because, as users of other PTC sites we were sure that, besides many offers, none could give us what we wanted as users or advertisers.

We will be glad to receive your feedback.

What you get as a standard member:

Earn $0.007 per click.

Earn up to $0.004 for every ad your referrals click.

Golden/upgraded members :-

Earn $ 0.009 per click

Earn $ 0.007 per click from referrals.

Access detailed statistics of your clicks, earnings and even of your referral's clicks and activities.

Pay and receive instantly!

Payment processors Accepted :- Paypal And Alertpay.

5000 discoverer Memberships Free, Only few spots Left for discoverers. The site has launched and the members have started earning. Make it fast if you want to be a discoverer.

REGISTER HERE

I'm quite disturbed by the site's tagline which is...

Write Your Destiny.

Anyway, the rate is very low. The site says...

Earn up to $0.009 per click.

I do not know the minimum cashout though. The site is using a new kind of script that I have just seen.

I'm quite disturbed by the site's tagline which is...

Anyway, the rate is very low. The site says...

I do not know the minimum cashout though. The site is using a new kind of script that I have just seen.

The minimum payout is set at $ 3 for the first payout, $ 7 for second and 10 $ from 3rd regularly from 3rd onwards. The click rates 0.009 $ is for upgraded members. Every site posts the click rates for upgraded members on its home page :D. The rate is as same as incrasebux and this rate helps to keep PTC sites stable. The script is Zeus script. The site has already started paying. Check out their forums to see payment proofs. Its a fresh site and giving discoverer memberships, can go on to become the next onbux. You can register under my referral link if you are joining the site. No need to get disturb by the Caption of that site, Its allowing you to write your own destiny, Either by opting to sign up or by missing the sign up :D.

another zeus script here..

looks very similar with sedobux :D

but they changed the LR logo and also the rate...

well, since I already joined at sedobux that really similar script with this one, I think I better stay in sedobux for now :)

Yes They are using a zeus script. But the administration is has posted that he will higher a Professional coder and give a new look the site after the official launch. He also has a new design made by himself ready to upload. If you want you can join under my referral link. The site is fresh now and offering discoverer memberships, plus it will be easier to get referrals and active rented referrals.

@ hayooma

Yeah I agree that the minimum payout is too high, but you can get some direct referrals as the site is fresh and also the rented referrals are quite active there. I have 10 rented referrals and getting a good average daily. Some rented referrals are upgraded members. So I get 8 clicks from them instead of 4 :D.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Eh ! How can anybody's account disappear ?? Anyway all the payments are instant and I received my first payment instantly, Now will be cashing out my 2nd payment. I kept investing money in renting referrals, Now have total 40 rented referrals and all giving average of 2 or above. I would still recommend this site to everyone. They are at the moment updating a new script and will be back in 2 days time.

As we can see the site using custom script, and the site still on the develop, so let's hope admin do the best for this new ptc.

I have planned to add more RR here, and currently I already have 25 RR here.

If you upgrade here and have a good number of referrals then your earning will be very high,

• 2 weeks later...

Service Suspended

This hosting service has been suspended due to violation of Snoork Hosting Terms of Service. If you are the owner of this website, please contact us for more information. If you are a visitor of this website, please check back later.

What is this msg??

very bad click rates even for the upgraded members, i think this sitethanks for sharing this site and it looks promising for me it has fine click rates and the minimum really reachable i wish it is not scam

will bankrupt soon if the admin didn't take a rapid action

• 3 weeks later...