Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

000webhost - 000webhost.com

rivha

Hey guys are you know about the 000webhost?? in here we can got the hosting for free...this is detail of the 000webhost

image-A59F_4D067C14.jpg

image-1E0B_4D067C14.jpg

image-68FE_4D067C14.jpg

This site is really good for our hosting free..but if we wanna to get the full feature of this site we can upgrade our membership here..and the upgrade membership not high for sure each month ;)

And then i read in here have the affiliate system we can get the earning if new people registered under our link..i don't know are this true or not because im never see the payment proof about that...

If you are interested you can join in here ...

Free Webhosting

@mummyz :

actually little hard to upload to this site my friend..this is the bad things of the site :( if we are just free member we will have the problem in uploading the data to the site..and sometime when we finished the upload data just got blank page and our upload data gone :blink:

about the database in here using MySql for sure :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah Even I think that the problem in uploading might be caused by slow internet connection. The people you refer directly to this site should make some purchases for you to earn a affiliate commission. Its not like you refer some-one and you earn money :D. The site also has PHP and oracle scripts along with My SQL.

• 2 weeks later...

@yogesh :

yeah that is really interest offer for sure..but the problem is we can't access the root of the system..so its mean if you are try to installing the Social-Networking Script that isn't available and can't be applied...

I was try it and just found can't install that script after all :(

• 2 months later...

I love this hosting site as it offers every useful features for free what I need to have my websites running. This is good for either personal blog or popular website. Some cons can be unfortunately found, for example it sometimes says "cant connect" when I'm trying to access to my website and their affiliate program is also a big scam.

• 3 weeks later...

I've seen a lot of sites/blogs that use 000webhost to host their site.

Actually, I've tried using this one already for the mere fact that's it's just FREE. No need to pay anything at all. :)

So I've tried it in hosting my blog, but I'm having some problems with it, and the bad thing here is that I don't know the SQL database and other stuffs.

So I just ended my account there, and just continue hosting in a blog platform which is Blogger.

• 2 years later...
  • 9 months later...

Free hosting is never faithful hosting even if you are doing well or not spaming platform except blogspot platform.I made several small websites in free hosting and tried to increase traffic but at one time free hosting has completely stopped all sites. and sometime, free hosting platforms get banned, or stop working... these affect your site instantly so don't believe on any free hosting. Just by one for you.
I have over 10 years of experience managing my own sites with several different web hosting companies, as well as managing sites for clients on various web hosts.
By my personal experience i will suggest 9cubehosting.com they are indeed doing good service in hosting and the price also would be reasonable to your budget. go through their plans you might like it.

• 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Frankly speaking the reputation of this provider is not that strong, so I can’t risk my web site with such shaky hosting and when I have got better hosting in Serveria, it’s highly popular and trusted hosting provider with 32 GB Ram, 1Gbit/100Mbit port and Fully managed and confidential plans to select from at an affordable price!

• 1 year later...