Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

vientradingco - vientradingco.net

Vien Trading is a key to prosperity and financial stability . We offer you the unique possibility of investing money in our project. Don't miss this opportunity! It's very Important for for you to know that we are real traders and that we invest members funds on major investments!

Plan:

- Bronze Plan: 8% daily for 20 days (min deposit $4)

- Silver Plan: 8.5% daily for 20 days (min deposit $50)

- Special Plan:200% after 20 days (min deposit $40)

Payment Processors: LR

http://vientradingco.net

The hyip is having a different site layout compared to other hyip and a unique design

The plans are relatively good with sustainable ROI between 160%-200%

would go for the daily payout scheme which enable us to recover part of the capital and break-even in 13 days rater than waiting till maturity and bear the risk of site non payment

The daily plans being offered are giving out good interest, though I would personally recommend the Bronze plan as it only requires $4 minimum investment which could be afforded by majority of the investors. But with the monitors present in the site I suggest that we wait until they have " Paying " status before investing money with the site.

• 2 weeks later...

Those who entered firstly are near reaching bep now,

Program has paying status on monitors listed since 12 days

ROI offered is highly attractive though - though returns offered are quite difficult to sustain going forward,

But there is nothing wrong with taking advantage of the program till it is paying but with minimum.

the lowest return in this program are 8% daily for 20 days that is 60% net profit and it takes less then 13 days to reach bep in this program,

Though roi offered is difficult to sustain but looking at the performance the program is delivering

I would consider joining this with little amount but in new year if it can stay till then.

Happy to note many monitors have been listed and except for one all other monitors are showing paying status."Mega hyip.ru" shows there is problem in site paying i hope its just only a temporary problem and it will be sorted soon. Further an RCB offer of 200% is available enabling the investor to recover part of his principle at the time of deposit