Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Millions-hourly - Millions-hourly.info

xetang

Millions-Hourly company is a service oriented towards any kind of investor, whether a beginner or an advanced professional. Anyone who seeks to build a long-term, diversified portfolio without using expensive and complicated methods will feel at home with US.

103% After 1 Hour (instant payment)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $100 103.00

110% After 1 Hour (instant payment)

Plan 1 $100 - $250 110.00

125% After 1 Hour (instant payment)

Plan 1 $250 - $500 125.00

150% After 1 Hour (instant payment)

Plan 1 $500 - $10,000 150.00

1% Daily (Monitor Plan)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $1,000 1.00

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: http://www.millions-...fo/?ref=zozo278

I don't normally trust hourly programs. I wonder how it worked out for you when you invested. I am going to wait on this one.

Yes, it is correct, we will wait for info about payment from him although almost monitors approved for this site with status "Paying", but it is difficult to believe because this is hourly site and it have a hour plan, it is very high and very risk if invest fund here. Hope that he wil be lucky to receive payment from this site but I think that even he received payment, he too shouldn't reinvest, it is very risk with their plans

this program has manage to keep me surprise, i really dont like hourly program bu this program has manage to keep a paying status for 24 hours from hyip monitors, i guess the program is still paying investors but the truth remain that the program is not safe for hyip investors to join them now, i can even advise hit and run on the program.

I followed this program and think that we need to wait some days to take some serious decision. Because still most of the popular monitor are saying that they are paying now. But hourly profit scheme is very risky and no expected for any. So it won't able to stay over a month.

Oh? you are waiting with too far time, you should note that this is hourly site, therefore it can't pay out with time up to 1 month, I only hope that they can pay out with a week, it too is very difficult and as my experience, almost same site only can pay out good within 2 days but with this site, now it have been up to 5 days but site still is running good and payout very good for all members, I think that it is good site

the program just keep surprising me,the program has being running for 3 days now with paying status from hyip monitors,though the program is an hourly program that can not be trusted but i must warn investors not to think hit and run can work on this program.it best if the program is ignore despite the paying status.