Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hyip-forex - Hyip-forex.org

DaTre

I'm not admin.

Start: 04.10.2012

hyip-forex.org is an investment program aimed to ordinary people. We decided to create the most favorable conditions for the investment, to give opportunity to the common man to achieve financial peace. Our company consists of a team of professional traders who work successfully in the investment industry for over 10 years. During this period, thousands of people achieve financial peace of mind, and they have achieved recognition and respect among the citizens of many countries. Our investments in the Forex market reach high rates of return. It's all thanks to our proven and strategies being developed through the years. Our main goal is to enable people to multiply their money. Become our client today and check how earning money can be easy for you!

Join now!

Plans:

115%after1hour

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $101 - $200 105.00

Plan 2 $201 - $1,000 108.00

Plan 3 $1,001 and more 115.00

110%after1day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $20 104.00

Plan 2 $21 - $50 108.00

Plan 3 $51 - $100 110.00

10%daily for 20days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 2.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 5.00

Plan 3 $1,001 and more 10.00

Accept: LR, PM, STP

Join now!

I'm in!

My invest: $11.50

c53ed753eea7.jpg

Got paid!

Date: 10/4/2012 7:10 AM

Batch: 113039626

From Account: U6770723 (hyipforex.org)

Amount: $0.50

Memo: withdraw from hyip-forex.org

4754fa5c6f90.jpg

the admin of this program is smart enough to keep this program with paying status among hyip monitors,but the truth remain that the program is not safe for any hyip investors that thinking of making some quick cash from the program, i doubt if the program will pay any investor that invest with the program now.not even hit and run is advisable here.

Though we can get start with $1 of tiny figure but according to me $10 will be the best value for all. Because we can get maximum level of profit from them i.e. 2% per day. So we just need to see any single payout proof after that invest without any hesitation. Hopefully very soon we may see some popular monitor with paying status.