Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

greatdailypro - greatdailypro.net

Greatdailypro is a group of professional Traders with an experience of Investing, Trading and other commerce activities. We invest the funds, you invest in our program, in opportunities, that we know bring a nice return without a risk. We are professionals, whose know-how in Investing and Trading is superior and secured by constantly monitoring the investments and analyzing new possibilities.

Easy Plan : 150% after 2 hours (Just only for 80 first users)(Instant Withdrawal)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Easy Plan $60 - $600 150.00

Easy Plan : 180% after 1 day (Instant Withdrawal)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Easy Plan $40 - $1,000 180.00

25% daily for 5 days (Instant Withdrawal)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $50,000 25.00

30% daily for 5 days (Instant Withdrawal)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $50,000 30.00

http://greatdailypro.net/?ref=zeusgold.com

Neither i feel the site design is good nor the script,

Adding to it, plans are just senseless and looks admin was to promise just anything to get money,

Look one one side Plan 1$5 - $50,000 promise 25% daily for 5 days and on another Plan 2 $10-$50,000 promise 30% daily for 5 days - the point is both plans are same just minimum deposit is second plan is 10$ instead of 5$ in the first, and the roi offered is just increased by 25% in 5 days. These are unreasonable and stupid plans. A scam since its launch in my opinion.

It is using poor script and i dont like the design either

This program looks quite doubtful as it has got very high and unsustainable roi

Easy 150% after 2 hours is what make it unreliable and it is just impossible to keep such plan running even for a single day.

Better avoid such program.

• 2 weeks later...

The 5 days plan seem more sustainable than the hourly and 1 day plan

But as the minimum investment under both he hourly and 1 day plan is not too high it could be seen many investors may invest under these two plans to exploit the quick profits and may affect the overall sustainability of the site