Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Diamond Asset - diamondasset.net

Ricoll

I am not the Admin.

Diamond Asset is one of the leading global assets management company managing assets for individuals and institutions around the world. As one of the world's leading assets management company, Diamond Asset has strong relationships with individuals, corporates, institutions and financial intermediaries of all sizes and types.

Plans:

Good Plan

Daily Interest: 1.8%,

Dep Amount: $10.00 – $4,999.00,

Duration: 120 business days,

Dep Cancellation: 30% fee,

Principal Return: Yes.

Better Plan

Daily Interest: 2.0%,

Dep Amount: $5,000.00 – $29,999.00,

Deposit Cancellation: 30% fee,

Best Plan

Daily Interest: 2.50%,

Dep Amount: $30,000.00 - Unlimited,

Dep Cancellation: 30% fee,

Accept LR, PM, STP and EgoPay

Referral Commission 5%

am really not surprised this program is getting much support from hyip monitors,the daily return being offered by the program is very sustainable and i dont think this program will have any kinda problem sustain the daily return they are offering investors,though the program is long term program only hyip monitors might be interest on this program.

well i hope members know this program is not a new program,according to my research on this program i found out that this program has being running online already for over 46 days now,though almost all the hyip monitors that the program listed is having the program listed with paying status but i was worried when one hyip monitor is having the program listed with problem status,check this link to see it..http://maxhyip.com/proginfo?id=11911

well i hope members know this program is not a new program,according to my research on this program i found out that this program has being running online already for over 46 days now,though almost all the hyip monitors that the program listed is having the program listed with paying status but i was worried when one hyip monitor is having the program listed with problem status,check this link to see it..http://maxhyip.com/proginfo?id=11911

I have checked it, the status in MaxHyip is PAYING

When i looked into the monitors page i found that one of the monitors showing that the listed days as 50 but the status as not monitored i do know what is the reason for that but as i see all other monitors they are showing the status as paying so i hope this is still paying to the investors .

• 3 weeks later...