Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

RegularCapital - regularcapital.com

Hyip Council

Company Reviews

Since 2012, Regular capital has evolved as a attractive financial advisory firm specializing in serving our home country and international clients. Offering a broad range of investment plans and services, IPO TRADING maintains a focused profile as we selectively expand our services and partners. With specialized groups focused on catering to individuals and institutions, we are able to offer a broad spectrum of financial services that meet the needs of a diverse group of clients.

why us?

Aspiration of the business owners to create and increase value of their businesses via an IPO or a private placement is a natural stage of progression for many successful companies. Equally natural are the owners ambitions to organize an equity sale process efficiently and to attain specific goals. IPO TRADING Group manages all IPO- or private placement-related procedures at the company and assure investments. Our approach is distinctive in several aspects.

25-30% daily for 5 days

130-160% after 5 days

Min deposit: $1, Max deposit: $50,000

Referral bonus: 5%

Accept Egopay, LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney, Payza

To Join

all the plan inhere is just for five days, i guess the program might scarey some investors with the daily roi being offering but the program is offering a sustainable total return to hyip investor but i dont think the program can gain the support of hyip monitors since hyip program are not to be trusted and this one is offering a kinda high daily return but i see the paying sustain it.