Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Rotating Banners

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

Photo

Which is your favorite game?

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

Festivshane

Festivshane

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationFort Wayne Indiana
My favorite game was assassins creed, it was the best gameplay ever! I absolutely loved it!

okays

okays

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

my favourite games are

1 call of duty

2 COD

3Battlefield

4Counter Strike 1.6,source,global offensive

okays

okays

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

my favourite games is counter strike 1.6 and call of duty all version

okays

okays

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

my favourite games of 2014 is call of duty ghost

okays

okays

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

my favourite games is callof duty,battlefield,counter strike,devil may cry 4,team fotress 2

iStaff

iStaff

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Dota 2!

GQMonitor

GQMonitor

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 832 posts
  • LocationOrlando

I was playing WoW long timeeeeee.... And for me - its a favorite game ever. Any Blizzard game - perfect :rolleyes:

andrewhall

andrewhall

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

To play unblocked free games in online just go to http://www.unblockedgames007.com

gotpaidfast

gotpaidfast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Dota 2!

pay this man

Bebera

Bebera

• PipPip
  • 48 posts
I like action games, for example Sniper Fury and MARVEL Spider-Man Unlimited. I like games where you have to react quickly and don't have to plan ahead in advance. I like the same computer games, but I prefer to play either on the console or on the phone. I feel so much more comfortable. I'm already used to the joystick and touchscreen. I like games with good graphics and a rich storyline, but my favorite game is GTA 5.

reuss

reuss

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

I am going to say Mario Oddssey! This game really inspired me for ideas for my boss battles in my game.

Rasmao

Rasmao

• PipPip
  • 45 posts

Lately, I play Bitcoin blackjack a lot. Love the game so much because luck is not playing such a huge role as in other gambling games in that case so it's much more involving. And when I was younger I played MMORPG games but they are too time-consuming so now it's not an option for me.

Maskers

Maskers

• PipPip
  • 27 posts

Hey, I played a lot some years ago. The favorite games were Dragon Age, Dota 2, CS GO, Saints Row etc. Now I have no time for it. But recently I have heard about bitcoin lottery legal. It sounds really tempting because I also try to earn something on the Net

Sininfinity

Sininfinity

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,438 posts

Why people are inserting gambling in to games? Don't go down so low and maintain some standard.

Polon

Polon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hey, I played a lot some years ago. The favorite games were Dragon Age, Dota 2, CS GO, Saints Row etc. Now I have no time for it. But recently I have heard about bitcoin lottery legal. It sounds really tempting because I also try to earn something on the Net

I've been playing a lot of MMORPG while a kid, however right now I'm over it. While at work, I sometimes open and let the bitcoin dice with faucet to be played in the background. It's quite fun for me :)

Sininfinity

Sininfinity

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,438 posts

Punisher war zone!
MAX PAYNE the entire series FTW!
King of Fighers '98 and Onwards... "K" is my favourite!
and a few more! Anyone with similar interest let me know:)

I have played these and warcraft 3 and frozen throne. Seems we have similar interest. Played till Max Payne 3. Don't know if there is any more of that.

I have played King of fighters from 95 to 2002. And have played a lot in Arcade.

Nowadays don't play any PC game. Wish I could.

HenryShads

HenryShads

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
I have both RF2 and RF4, I plan to get RF1&3 as well but I was curious as to which of the two I mentioned do yall think is best and why. Also any tips for playing them? Thanks. edit; I updated the thread title so please post your favorite RF games oh and I forgot to mention I also have RFF and RFToD...