Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Which is your favorite game?

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
I like action games, for example Sniper Fury and MARVEL Spider-Man Unlimited. I like games where you have to react quickly and don't have to plan ahead in advance. I like the same computer games, but I prefer to play either on the console or on the phone. I feel so much more comfortable. I'm already used to the joystick and touchscreen. I like games with good graphics and a rich storyline, but my favorite game is GTA 5.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey, I played a lot some years ago. The favorite games were Dragon Age, Dota 2, CS GO, Saints Row etc. Now I have no time for it. But recently I have heard about bitcoin lottery legal. It sounds really tempting because I also try to earn something on the Net

I've been playing a lot of MMORPG while a kid, however right now I'm over it. While at work, I sometimes open and let the bitcoin dice with faucet to be played in the background. It's quite fun for me :)

Punisher war zone!

MAX PAYNE the entire series FTW!

King of Fighers '98 and Onwards... "K" is my favourite!

and a few more! Anyone with similar interest let me know:)

I have played these and warcraft 3 and frozen throne. Seems we have similar interest. Played till Max Payne 3. Don't know if there is any more of that.

I have played King of fighters from 95 to 2002. And have played a lot in Arcade.

Nowadays don't play any PC game. Wish I could.

• 3 weeks later...

I have both RF2 and RF4, I plan to get RF1&3 as well but I was curious as to which of the two I mentioned do yall think is best and why. Also any tips for playing them? Thanks.

edit; I updated the thread title so please post your favorite RF games oh and I forgot to mention I also have RFF and RFToD...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

My hobby is tennis. I love tennis I play it 3 times a week. When I play with my friend I do not think about anything, thoughts evaporate, it's so cool. After set I looks at a sports statistics https://fscore.it this is very interesting. The teams and players change places in the table. Every day there are changes in the statistics, so you need to be aware of these changes

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...