Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ort-funds - ort-funds.com

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

ORT Funds is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading, and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

3% daily for lifetime

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $300 1.00

Plan 2 $301 - $600 2.00

Plan 3 $601 - $1,000 3.00

Calculate your profit >>

200% after one week

Plan Spent Amount ($) Weekly Profit (%)

Plan 4 $1,001 and more 200.00

http://www.ort-funds.com/?ref=zeusgold.com

The life time plan is good and attractive offering sustainable reasonably good ROI on a daily basis but its difficult to believe the the hyip will long for life long since its very rarely for a hyip but if it can run for 100 days the investor will be able to at least recover their principle amount

The second plan of 200% for one week is very risky but as the minimum investment is $1,001 its very rarely many would invest in this plan so the overall sustainability of the site is not at a risk

Though 1-3% daily return is quite reasonable and i dont think

It is dificult to sustain going forward

But the difference in return of plan 1 and plan 3 is just 3 fold that is unreasonable and raise a suspicion about the intention of admin

To add 200% after a week is such a plan that make this program highly doubtful.

The only risk i notice in this program is Plan 4 that pay 200% return

which is not sustainable going forward - But the point to relax here is this plan has got big minimum requirement of $1,001

that i dont think some one is really going to invest. So 1-3% daily are quite reasonable returns

- though i would agree the difference in roi for different size of investment is just too high and unreasonable.