Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

WTH: Video watermarker/uploader *adult/softcore*

pinay

I'd need a person to scrape adult videos of a specific niche, watermark them with my logo and upload to as many adult tube sites as possible. Initially something like 100 or so videos. I will provide you with keywords, links and the related material to the watermarking (if you use ScreenFlow, I can provide you with a template where you only need to place the videos!).

What I need from you:

- Able to do this, I know it's adult content, so it's putting some people off

- It's quite a long term work really, and if the advertised site picks up enough, we'd be opening more

- At least 10 submissions a day, preferably more

- Spreadsheet with the URLs of approved videos, if the videos are not approved, they are not paid!

More specific requirements will be discussed with a competent person. PM me you Skype/MSN info for allowing me to contact you. Also please include some sort of bid that you'd be comfortable working with (per 100 videos submitted and approved). Payments via PP/LR/BTC

*EXTRA*

I'm also looking for someone to deal with the softcore videos (e.g., YouTube, Yahoo, etc), and while I hope this could be handled by the same person, I'm open for suggestions!