Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

livextrade - livextrade.com

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

LiveXTrade.com is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading, and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

Starter plan - 30 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 1.50

Plan 2 $101 - $500 2.00

Plan 3 $501 and more 2.50

Calculate your profit >>

Light Plan - 60 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 1.70

Plan 2 $101 - $500 2.20

Plan 3 $501 and more 2.70

Calculate your profit >>

Business Plan - 90 Days

Plan 1 $1,000 and more 5.00

http://www.livextrade.com/?ref=zeusgold.com

New program but with quite cheap (or even may be pirated) script, as many cheap hyips are using this script

Though plan looks sustainable as roi is quite reasonable in all plans except the last one,

But i doubt this program i never seen a program with this type of script succeding,

when an admin can not arrange a good script how can we expect he shall be paying investors. Even 10$ looks to high for this program.

Every plan has moderate profitable plan. The daily profit increases with increase of spending days, It has automatic system of sending the daily profit after charging. There are no features to show us the total invest or withdraw has done till now. Thus I am confused about the program & doubt on the legitimacy.

I find the script used by this program very cheap and nothing attractive in site design

Though roi promised is quite reasonsable in most of the plans

But last plan looks too senseless and promise high roi of 5% daily

Overall nothing attracts me to enter in this program - neither admin looks to have spend any good time/effort/money in this program.

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

LiveXTrade.com is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading, and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

Starter plan - 30 Days

Plan 1 $10 - $100 1.50

Plan 2 $101 - $500 2.00

Plan 3 $501 and more 2.50

Calculate your profit >>

Light Plan - 60 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 1.70

Plan 2 $101 - $500 2.20

Plan 3 $501 and more 2.70

Calculate your profit >>

Business Plan - 90 Days

Plan 1 $1,000 and more 5.00

http://www.livextrade.com/?ref=zeusgold.com

The site has amended its last business plan where it was initially paying 5% daily profit to now its paying 4% daily profit. Its not recommend for the site to amend the profit rates after launch. The script used is also cheap and used by many sites

The plans are sustainable I believe. But the site's design/script (whatever that is called) is cheap. It's similar to many other HYIP sites which I do not really remember but I'm certain I've seen this site design before. Anyway, goodluck to those who will invest since I won't be one of them. Still waiting for payments from ForexCompanyOnline.

It's an old style of HYIP. Mostly, new brand programs don't use that kind of script anymore. But this one did. So it's not worth to try since the admin dont want to waste his money for the site's design, can you imagine what will happen with our fund? Admin of a program have to built the site well before people can trust it and invest their money on it.

The site is using cheap free script used by many other sites and it doesn't seem to be protected by DDOS and SSL since no information is available about its protection.

There is no information published on the site stats making it difficult for the investors to check on the total deposit and withdrawal information

also no monitors are listed yet so we need to check on payment proof only to confirm the paying status of the site