Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

weekly contest from FBS (prize $50)

kaito kid

FBS is one broker that is very attractive to me with a demo account contest with prizes real money and I also had to enter the contest will remain [i am out of luck and do not be a winner in the contest was probably because my knowledge is still lacking and I be even harder to learn to win a contest to be held FBS again

FBS is one broker that is very attractive to me with a demo account contest with prizes real money and I also had to enter the contest will remain [i am out of luck and do not be a winner in the contest was probably because my knowledge is still lacking and I be even harder to learn to win a contest to be held FBS again

Even though we can't win in demo contest from FBS, we still get experience that we learn to make our trading be better. And FBS also has other contest, like Forecast contest. With a simple way, we get chance to get withdrawable prize from FBS.

yes, indeed FBS is the perfect place for a newbie who has just learned how to do business forex, first FBS has some activities that we can follow in addition to the contest that hard once we get perhaps the member most times so difficult for us to get. FBS is itself a place to hone our skills in forex trading so that we can become a true master forex. therefore often held events to add our expertise to trade forex.

I have post my prediction for EURSD for this contest yesterday. I hope i can get $50 from FBS. I don't wanna miss this contest again.

And now, we just can wait the result.

Yeah,, and now, we just waiting for the result that will be published on the 22nd of October... And don't forget to post our prediction here.. http://forumfortrader.com/showthread.php?t=12357

yes, indeed FBS is the perfect place for a newbie who has just learned how to do business forex, first FBS has some activities that we can follow in addition to the contest that hard once we get perhaps the member most times so difficult for us to get. FBS is itself a place to hone our skills in forex trading so that we can become a true master forex. therefore often held events to add our expertise to trade forex.

Sure, FBS really a good place for investing. For making profit not only newbie but profesional traders too.

The Winner for Forecast contest (EURUSD)

GarisSinar.gif

Dear All...

Thank you for participation on Forecast contest (EURUSD).The idea of the contest is pretty simple: guess the price of EURUSD on Friday, October 26th (right after the closing of trading).

Closing Price: 1.2934

Closest Guess: strawberry(1.2948).

Congratulations to the winner!

You win 50 Usd from FBS!

Have a profitable trade with FBS!

Work with FBS , be friends with FBS and be successful!

bmfb.png

Fastest Growing Forex Broker Asia 2012

The Best Broker Asia 2012

The Winner for Forecast contest (EURUSD)

GarisSinar.gif

Dear All...

Thank you for participation on Forecast contest (EURUSD).The idea of the contest is pretty simple: guess the price of EURUSD on Friday, October 26th (right after the closing of trading).

Closing Price: 1.2934

Closest Guess: strawberry(1.2948).

Congratulations to the winner!

You win 50 Usd from FBS!

Have a profitable trade with FBS!

Work with FBS , be friends with FBS and be successful!

bmfb.png

Fastest Growing Forex Broker Asia 2012

The Best Broker Asia 2012

Congratulation for the winner.. And let's make prediction for Predict EURUSD on 9th November...

• 2 years later...
Although every contest is about much more then prize as we get knowledge, experience and learn new strategies. I love trading whether it’s demo account, contest account or real account. I think it gives us a great boost just to participate there because we are able to learn without paying anything.

I trade with OctaFX broker and they have amazing cTrader weekly contest, it has massive prize of 500 USD and the first winner gets 150 USD, so it’s just fantastic to participate on that due to prize, but also they have very good competition where some of the best traders take part, so that gives me great chance to learn from them even if I don’t end up winning any of these prizes.

• 4 years later...

Due to different scammed brokers the goodwill of Forex trading has hampered in several times. Even some times traders got Forex trading as scam by mistakes. But actually, Forex trading is a professional earning site. I choose the broker that has much popularity in Forex market as because they are scam free and trusted broker among thousands of online Forex brokers. By trading with them you can ensure your funds security for life time.

• 2 years later...