Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

unitedhyipleague - unitedhyipleague.com

quangnam52335

I am not admin!

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

unitedhyipleague.com is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

Plan:

120% after 1 month

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $2,000 109.00

Plan 2 $2,001 - $5,000 115.00

Plan 3 $5,001 - $50,000 120.00

Accept: Liberty Reserve

Join now: http://unitedhyipleague.com

even with the paying status this program is having with some hyip monitors, i can only advise investors to stay away from the program,the program is only gonna end up scamming them,i really doubt if the program is still paying due to the waiting and paying status the program is having.

• 1 year later...

Life time of this program, United Hyip League of 483 days, it seems that they have added more RCB monitors last week, UHL has change in plans, now, currently this one has attractive advertising banners found on monitors, also offer online chat support service and payment system is instant in this mid term now,

• 2 weeks later...

United Hyip League is living for 496 days now and active so far, with instant payment processing of their withdrawals, in this attractive and popular mid term program, it has video representation on their home page, referral commission with 10% is a great feature, for promoters to earn, minimum to invest is set at $25 which is somewhat high to afford.

News letter from United Hyip League about the video reviews of investors on You Tube, social integration, increased live chat operators to provide better support etc !

Jan-28-2014 05:18:33 AM

United HYIP League Newsletter

1. You know that from March 2013 the center of UHL support is located in Singapore. However, due to the fact that our company has been registered in the United Kingdom, last week we have decided to change our phone number. Now you can reach us by calling +44 203 5196838.
The phone is working for 24 hours, every day, and at this point we have an English-speaking and a Russian-speaking operator available. We are working on setting up the call back service.

2. We would also like to inform you that due to the increased number of requests to live support services on the website we have increased the number of operators. We think that even a private investor with a deposit of $25 should be getting the same respect and information level as the investor who provided us a million for management. And for that we need to constantly grow because our audience is constantly growing. In this regard the number of failures of consulting the live chat has increased and for that we apologize using this opportunity.

3. The social integration of the company is continuing to develop. We would like to remind you that our pages in Twitter and Facebook are available:

twitter.com/uhleague
facebook.com/unitedhyipleague

4. This week our YouTube channel was complemented with several reviews of our investors. Let me introduce some of them:

In this video one of the investors notes the ease of registration on the company website, as well as the convenience of using it.

Angela is an experienced investor who has been working with our company for some time. We are very happy that our team gave her that kind of impression. Here we wanted to thank her for the kind words and tell her that we will continue working even better in order to raise the level of our achievements even higher.

More news:

Until later.

From the whole UHL team we wish you an intensive and nice weekend!

Best Regards and Thank YOU!

United HYIP League - Registered Company!
United HYIP League - Real Referral Commission 10%!
United HYIP League - INSTANT Payouts!
United HYIP League - SSL from Trust Wave!
United HYIP League - Video Testimonials!

Wow what a great program is this. Its online from more than 500 days and 90 million plus investment is made here. I have never such stats of any hyip. I think its only hyip left which is paying members from such long time. 25$ is little high minimum investment but i will invest money in it because this program is trusted.

United Hyip League has been living for 505 days so far, this mid term program has been active as of now, the latest payment proofs of few minutes ago can be found on forums around, it continues to process withdrawals instantly, which is good to know, more active investors have great support for this program on forums.