Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

dualmoney2 - dualmoney2.org

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Dual Money2.org - This is the newest one, which allows you to make money without any effort. easiest (!) way to make money on the Internet! We double your money within 24 hours! All you need is to freeze a certain amount and no peace of mind, knowing that tomorrow you get twice as much! within 24 hours, be engaged in their favorite things, so that long-delayed for work . You can also keep track of your income and expenses and other transactions made ​​on your account.

Plan:

Any amount you entered is displayed in the cabinet as frozen funds How much time is left before defrosting you can see on the front page of the Cabinet as a long progress bar that counts down the time remaining in the mode of real-time, that is, over time, the strip runs and the percentage of defrosting.

Accepts: PerfectMoney

Join dualmoney2 here

i guess this program should be skipped or maybe this thread can be closed,moreover the payment processor being used by this program isn't encouraging though and moreover hyip monitors are not getting the program any kinda support so i guess hyip investors can just ignore this program.