Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

west-wood - west-wood.biz

The Company West-wood.biz was founded in 2008. West-wood.biz is a modern and dynamic company, whose main activity is the wholesale purchase and sale of cellulose on the trading floors www.theice.com and cmegroup.com. Why deal with cellulose? Our answer is outlined below:

Spheres in which cellulose may be applied:

1. the manufacturing of various types of paper (including photographic paper) and cardboard;

2. chemical processing of artificial fibers (i.e. acetate fibers, viscose fibers, copper ammonium fibers);

3. manufacture of plastics (etrol);

4. production of polymer films, film and photographic film, lacquers and enamels, single-base smokeless powder, detergents, etc.

Our company does not have its own warehouse or a huge staff. We work on the principle of the trader. This allows us, as well as you, to optimize our time in order to maximize profits. The cellulose market is rather predictable and this allows us the opportunity to plan accordingly. Thanks to the results of this planning, we are able to offer you the opportunity to feel confidence in the future, because what we offer you is stable, long-term, no-risk profit. The benefits to us and you alike are as follows:

1. We quickly respond to requests by our clients.

2. We are developing the Company, maintain its financial stability, and continue to promote our image as a reliable company.

3. We understand and respect the individuality of each of our clients, anticipate their requirements, and work in manner that our results exceed expectations.

4. We are open to cooperation and communicate in a STRAIGHTFORWARD and understandable language.

5. Our reputation as a respectable company allows us to build long-term relationships with clients and to attract reliable partners.

6. We are developing in accordance with the principles of an open and honest business. We consciously accept social accountability before society, and work so as to ensure a better future for our clients, employees and partners. Our success is an integral part of their own success.

Opportunities:

0.7% daily 1$-150$ - 10 days - Interest - Deposit is returned

1% daily 100$-1000$ - 30 days -Volition - Deposit is returned

1.5% daily 500$-1500$ - 50 days - Stability - Deposit is returned

2% daily 2500$ - 4000$ - 80 days - Serenity - Deposit will not be returned

2.5% daily 3000$- 50000$ - 130 days - Freedom - Deposit will not be returned

Payment system:

Liberty Reserve

Perfect money

Alertpay

https://west-wood.biz/registration.php?ref=zeusgold

Though nothing can be predicted confidently about the hyips and everything is possible

but this program has got quite reasonable profit promise and this may be sustained for highly longer period.

Minimum invest is only 1$ so program can be tried by any one

Good thing you can invest for as low as 10 days so be risk free in 10 days after getting principal back and 7% profit @.7% a day.

The site is having an unusual design which seems attractive but i dont like it since the Admin have given more importance on the creativity but not on the customer view point. cannot see the entire page once the screen need to be moved by the mouse very often to go searching for each information which makes it a irritating factor

• 2 weeks later...

I was going to wait until new year with investing in this hyip, but ofcourse couldnt resist. So did a little test spend in the 10 day plan tonight

Interest 25.12.2010 09:52 04.01.2011 09:52 0.7 0 1 1 0 Active

I get 0,7% each day for ten days and after maturity my initial deposit can be withdrawn or reinvested.

Crossing my fingers. In anyway the site is funny, And the plans is sustainable for a longer time.

Site look shows that admin has made good efforts on the site and this one is different

.7-2.5% daily roi is also reasonable and this will help this program stay for longer period,

In the form of LR/PM and AP good choice for payment processor is provided, and one can test the program with little amount of 1$.

Even though the minimum investment is $1 its not worth investing it as the daily earnings would be only $0.007 which is far below the transaction fees of LR and cannot be withdrawn daily

Yes u r right, i invested the min and my plan is to withdraw them after the 10 days has passed. Its a test spend and im not going to throw away more before i know its actually paying me.

If they do , and i think they do for now I seen a lot of payment proofs then im gonna deposit a little more into the same plan. Making it worth withdrawing everyday.

Im not worried for the little roi everyday, i hope this is what will make them steady for at least some cycles in here for me to go:)

This is right that $1 investment is just theoritical

and less than 1 cent earning daily is just nothing and even if it is round off to upper side you get only 1 cent in a day and that go in Processor Fee.

So it would only be wise to make at least 10$ investment if want daily withdrawal as earning of 7 cents

we get 6 cents daily net - and i feel this amount of earning will be too little looking at invest size

Yes u r right, i invested the min and my plan is to withdraw them after the 10 days has passed. Its a test spend and im not going to throw away more before i know its actually paying me.

If they do , and i think they do for now I seen a lot of payment proofs then im gonna deposit a little more into the same plan. Making it worth withdrawing everyday.

Im not worried for the little roi everyday, i hope this is what will make them steady for at least some cycles in here for me to go:)

When you are considering to invest in large here i suggest you try investing it through "Gold Lister" since you will be able to recover around 350% RCB commission so that you will have the opportunity to earn part of the principle back

When you are considering to invest in large here i suggest you try investing it through "Gold Lister" since you will be able to recover around 350% RCB commission so that you will have the opportunity to earn part of the principle back

ahh thanks, when i started this site i didnt find it anywere. I missed to check gold-lister or i did check but never saw the hyip in hes new added section:(

So next time i invest thru him. Thanks a bunch :)

ahh thanks, when i started this site i didnt find it anywere. I missed to check gold-lister or i did check but never saw the hyip in hes new added section:(

So next time i invest thru him. Thanks a bunch :)

No worries i always check for RCB offers but iam not sure is it worth for us to invest through them when we invest in small

So i always dont go for RCB offer when i just try to invest the site

But if you are trying to invest in large its better to exploit the RCB offer

I made a small deposit at this site.

10 days plan with 100% compounding.

It's too little to take the interest out daily with the rate of 0.7%

They sure have a good support.

I sent money from my LR account, and did not make a deposit to a plan.

The admin mailed 3 times to correct my mistake. :lol:

Anyone have same problem with me?

My Chrome doesn't load the site correctly, it shows a white, blank box for their logo.

More information

Domain : west-wood.biz

IP :

Domain Info : Google PR :

west-wood.biz

www.west-wood.biz

Alexa's rank : 189852

RAW Whois : Domain Name: WEST-WOOD.BIZ

Domain ID: D40742054-BIZ

Sponsoring Registrar: REGISTER.COM

Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 9

Registrar URL (registration services): www.register.com

Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited

Registrant ID: 1159288D9999F262

Registrant Name: Domain Discreet

Registrant Organization: ATTN: west-wood.biz

Registrant Address1: Rua Dr. Brito Camara, n 20, 1

Registrant City: Funchal

Registrant State/Province: Madeira

Registrant Postal Code: 9000-039

Registrant Country: Portugal

Registrant Country Code: PT

Registrant Phone Number: +361.19027495331

Registrant Email: 3ed995980a14115001b0afa463e24afc@domaindiscreet.com

Administrative Contact ID: 4343529D995C8656

Administrative Contact Name: Domain Discreet

Administrative Contact Organization: ATTN: west-wood.biz

Administrative Contact Address1: Rua Dr. Brito Camara, n 20, 1

Administrative Contact City: Funchal

Administrative Contact State/Province: Madeira

Administrative Contact Postal Code: 9000-039

Administrative Contact Country: Portugal

Administrative Contact Country Code: PT

Administrative Contact Phone Number: +361.19027495331

Administrative Contact Email: 3ed995950a141150011b86a723c5b9c2@domaindiscreet.com

Billing Contact ID: 9874970D997AD101

Billing Contact Name: Domain Discreet

Billing Contact Organization: ATTN: west-wood.biz

Billing Contact Address1: Rua Dr. Brito Camara, n 20, 1

Billing Contact City: Funchal

Billing Contact State/Province: Madeira

Billing Contact Postal Code: 9000-039

Billing Contact Country: Portugal

Billing Contact Country Code: PT

Billing Contact Phone Number: +361.19027495331

Billing Contact Email: 3ed995970a141150019035e9e7448843@domaindiscreet.com

Technical Contact ID: 0312164D99B90472

Technical Contact Name: Domain Discreet

Technical Contact Organization: ATTN: west-wood.biz

Technical Contact Address1: Rua Dr. Brito Camara, n 20, 1

Technical Contact City: Funchal

Technical Contact State/Province: Madeira

Technical Contact Postal Code: 9000-039

Technical Contact Country: Portugal

Technical Contact Country Code: PT

Technical Contact Phone Number: +361.19027495331

Technical Contact Email: 3ed995990a1411500121457ca91598ee@domaindiscreet.com

Name Server: NS1.WEST-WOOD.BIZ

Name Server: NS2.WEST-WOOD.BIZ

Created by Registrar: REGISTER.COM

Last Updated by Registrar: REGISTER.COM

Domain Registration Date: Thu Aug 05 17:53:08 GMT 2010

Domain Expiration Date: Sat Aug 04 23:59:59 GMT 2012

Domain Last Updated Date: Fri Dec 31 23:53:27 GMT 2010

>>>> Whois database was last updated on: Fri Jan 07 11:32:32 GMT 2011 <<<<

NeuStar, Inc., the Registry Operator for .BIZ, has collected this information

for the WHOIS database through an ICANN-Accredited Registrar. This information

is provided to you for informational purposes only and is designed to assist

persons in determining contents of a domain name registration record in the

NeuStar registry database. NeuStar makes this information available to you

"as is" and does not guarantee its accuracy. By submitting a WHOIS query, you

agree that you will use this data only for lawful purposes and that, under no

circumstances will you use this data: (1) to allow, enable, or otherwise

support the transmission of mass unsolicited, commercial advertising or

solicitations via direct mail, electronic mail, or by telephone; (2) in

contravention of any applicable data and privacy protection acts; or (3) to

enable high volume, automated, electronic processes that apply to the registry

(or its systems). Compilation, repackaging, dissemination, or other use of the

WHOIS database in its entirety, or of a substantial portion thereof, is not

allowed without NeuStar's prior written permission. NeuStar reserves the

right to modify or change these conditions at any time without prior or

subsequent notification of any kind. By executing this query, in any manner

whatsoever, you agree to abide by these terms.

On the other hand it dosent really matter if the hyip has a high profit roi or low. As long as they pay and u gain more then the bank in a year can give for the money.

I dont see a problem with low or high roi:)

I only like to get in profit or bep as fast as possible. And at least the site get u in a small profit in 10 days. The fee for LR i take away always in my accounting.

:D

It has given chance for both small and big investors to earn good income. The plans are good and it will encourage members to involve in this site. The design of the site is looking nice to me. I hope it will stay here for some time and made profits for members..