Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

oilgoldmoney - oilgoldmoney.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Oil Gold Money, is a global investment management company. Our company has a wide array of expertise in the investment world including, real estate, oil production, forex, stock and commodity trading. Being proficient in a range of fields allows us to achieve our three main investment goals: higher yields, diversification of assets, and the minimization of risks.

Plan:

130% in 1 day

75% daily for 2 days

330% in 5 days

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money,Payza,SolidTrustPay,EgoPay

Join oilgoldmoney here

The script used here in this program is pretty common although the plans offered are of very high ROI and unstable. Investing in a program like this has always a risk factor involved in it. Moreover this program doesn't have any monitors added as of yet so its just more risky for now.

I agree with your idea, because this site have ran about a day now but still don't have good status from monitors when almost monitors still is in status "Waiting" although they too have invested here, however, I still hope that it will have good status tomorrow when many monitors invested here and if admin want to keep site and attract investors, he sure will pay out for them

the admin of this program has manage to keep this program running for 4 days now,the program is still have a paying status among hyip monitors,though the total return being offered by the program is high but the admin has dome a good job with the program by maintain paying status for them.4 days paying