Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

the-joy-luck - the-joy-luck.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

The-joy-luck is a project of high investment returns. Financial company invests in securities in global funds Forex. That guarantees a stable capital growth and reliability factor. Modern financial world requires management skills and predict situations and the growth of the company's shares. Our company is an authorized dealer of the world's exchanges, purchases and sales of shares and currency guarantees and securities States. Years of experience allows you to maintain high growth and the accumulation of a revolving fund organization. On the results of the 1st half of 2012, our company had an exchange of activities and investments for a total amount of 450 thousand dollars. Of which net income excluding the cost is 35 thousand dollars. Our company is able to increase and multiply the money invested!

Plan:

107% after 1 day

130% after 3 days

250% after 7 days

650% after 14 days

Minimum invest $10

Referral Commission up to 8%

Accepts: Liberty reserve, Perfect Money

Join the-joy-luck here

this is just another thread i will advise the admin of this forum to close,the program is having a not paying status with hyi monitors,though i wasn't surprise the program is not paying investor as the return offered to investors on the program high,i guess members can check this link for the stastus..http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/the-joy-luck.biz?final=1