Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

bestroi - bestroi.net

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Hello and welcome to our investment program bestroi.net! Have you ever wanted to earn a living easily without spending much time? Get a stable income, and then only spend the money for your hobbies? Then you have came to the right place, because by investing with us, you'll receive a regular income and modern investment solutions. There are several investment plans you can choose from to suit your needs. There's nothing you are required to do - just place an investment with us and after the end of deposit term you withdraw your interest instantly!

Plan:

pp.png

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money, STP

Join bestroi here

this program started yesterday and uptill now no monitor is monitoring the program cos they know that the admin simply created this site to elude with investors funds and they are also aware that the program will not pay for a day,so it is better for investors to skip this program

I too just check this site today and see that it too have good status from monitors when very many monitors approved for this site with status is paying but as my idea, rate of this site is very high, up to 300% after 30 days, I think that it is not reasonable for a long paying site therefore even it have good status in this time, but I too don't sure that this site can pay out at least a round, I will track but sure will not invest here, they can pay out good in first time but about long, it will be very risk

this long term program has being paying investors already,the good thing about this program is that the program is getting lots of support from hyip monitors,so i guess investors interested on this program can take the program for a spin, i kinda doubt the program to sustain the roi though