Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

how many ways i can invest liberty reserve money?

cesperlight

If you want to see profits from their investment which is different to gambling. As we know, forex begins with the learning process and that will help with giving the trader control over the trades and to make informed decisions. There are many brokers that accept liberty reserve so that would not be a trouble.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, liberty reserve is only one of the online payment currencies that do it. So, this is just the same like real money, but everything is virtual here. The way to grow our liberty reserve is a lot here. We can do PTC, PTP, Matrix, Multi Level, online business, online marketing, creating online program, even betting and forex.

Once you want to invest your funds online, i think forex will be a better choice for you because it is the only place where you can earn good profits with less investment. And first try to develop the forex skills and try to do as much as practice as you can and then you go and invest with a real account.

Since we are taking about investments theirs so many risky online investments and that we can use our LR. The like of ptc, hyip, autosurf, cycler MLM and even forex broker site. We can use LR to invest and hope to make profit. But in my experience its the forex that is most profitable in my part. I don't know if theirs a way and means for me to make good profit in here. But I doubt that I really can.

But if we talk to all people here they will prefer to invest their LR balance to Forex which they think as the best place for them to gain money with so many reason and one of the because they can maintain their own risk rather than invest in program like HYIP , PTC, or Cycler, which they think is not safe.

Yes, Lr will be the most preferred in here. And I have known many exchangers in LR that also do Forex trading in this way they can have the chance to have more LR and LR has the most value in the payment processors we have. And I can think of using it in many programs or other investments I will make in the future. All of the programs or investments aren't safe.

Simply there are no restrictions to invest money into forex and you need to invest your capital investment with the broker and your brokers will allow you to trade with forex. You can register with your broker and in the deposit section you can see the liberty reserve option and you can directly click the deposit button beside the payment processor and directly invest.

It is actually unlimited but we also need to remember, that we need to spend few of it in other kind of business which has the same risk or even lower risk, like in HYIPs or Mutual Fund Investment. actually there are many ways that people can do at the moment, for me it is better to spread in program which you think is worthy of course aside from forex.

maybe you can try to do business in forex trading because this business is great fun but you have to eliminate the nature of betting against your money first because forex is not a gambling but this is business and you have to have the knowledge to earn huge amounts.

As long a site accept LR payments and as long you think you can earn I don't see any reason why not. I do hope to invest in a many sites as I want as long its going to earn me profit. Sad to say most like you can end up getting scammed than making profit. I really do hope to see myself earning good and earning will in here. I'm surely going to make something good with myself in here in the long run.

Yes, we are no longer able to use Liberty Reserve to make online transaction, it is very unfortunate, with the ease and speed of transaction is widely believed to be the e-currency in cyberspace. Currently, many other e-currency that we can use to make online transaction, make sure the security and convenience offered to make online transaction.

Yeah, many traders who use liberty reserve to do transactions with the broker that we use, because it is simple and fast. Money laundering is done by LR is certainly making traders and brokers also suffered heavy losses, because as we know, this is a case of money laundering biggest ever.

If you would have seen, Liberty Reserve has gone down but as your question is asking of ways to invest online, I would prefer forex trading as it is one of the best ways to invest your money online with the slightest of risk to be taken from your side. However, do remember to spend sometime learning forex before starting off in this market.

• 2 weeks later...

LR is gone now so its safe to say that's its a waste of time if we are planning to invest using LR as theirs no way you can invest using LR nor get paid using LR. I do hope that I can find a much better alternative to LR. So far so good that I'm earning and I do hope that in a day or two I can find a means and ways to become a successful trader using other processor.

If you would have seen, Liberty Reserve has gone down but as your question is asking of ways to invest online, I would prefer forex trading as it is one of the best ways to invest your money online with the slightest of risk to be taken from your side. However, do remember to spend sometime learning forex before starting off in this market.

That's right, forex trading is the best way to invest money online, but we have to have more patient in this business because to be able gain profit form forex trading we have to have enough knowledge about forex and experienced, more knowledge and experience need process and time, so we have to be patient untill we can manage the risk of forex and gain profit consistently.

Liberty reserve is not available now because they have gone for ever and they will not come back again. If you have currency ion other payment processor i will suggest you to invest your money in A highly trusted ptc site. Because there is no risk to invest there.

I think its better that we going to use webmoney instead. Its seems this is the only way we can some how end up making good income in forex without any problem at all. I'm worried that I will end up getting scammed or loss money again if I'm going to invest in the like of LR. I do hope that this time around I can say I'm a successful trader using stable processor.

• 6 months later...

Amongst various ways involving making an investment your money you could have with your freedom pre-book bank account i think Forex currency trading is the most suitable, the straightforward reason is we have now handle above the income we used which is as much as individual dealer just how much risk a person present the cash to help.

• 1 month later...

Personally, I like my deposit and withdrawal means to be through regulated payment processors. Even before the shutdown of LR, I rarely believe in the unregulated payment system as I feel they mostly fail when you need them most. I would rather invest in a payment processor I can put some degree of confidence in that it will not fail.

Well I also go with that, I am so glad to see that insta forex supports payza which is a regulated broker, previously mayzus did not support payza but moneybookers which I hardly used, however you are right @Decub I also like to go for regulated payment processors for this purpose.

Well to be sincere i actually love bank wire infact this was the means that I started from in forex trading market i gain alot from here because from the look of things now bank wire is not that so common and that is what i can see for me i have to switched to PM or payza which is always the best for me

• 6 years later...

Strategy means everything. Well defined trading strategy if you have you can be profitable otherwise you will soon leave the market because of your failure. My own trading strategy as a professional scalper I made up and from the early age I have been following it. The true STP broker I found perfect for my scalping or short-term trading strategy because they ensure fluent and smooth trading environment for the entire customers.

• 2 years later...