Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

how many ways i can invest liberty reserve money?

cesperlight

There's no doubt about it. Since, they are categorized in the investment and risky programs. So Forex trading is definitely popular and merchants in LR. I don't have any problem in using Lr in the brokers as normally traders preferred it as well. And that there's not much transaction fees and fast to do the payments.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here, because if you going to engage yourself in any kind of investment online, Libertyreserve is the which is mainly used, like in Forex trading that all the brokers I know accepting Libertyreserve so you can't find it hard to use your Libertyreserve account in any investment program online.

currency trading and hyip program is example of investment program that use liberty reserve as deposit and withdrawal method. both program contain risk and if we have no proper knowledge, can be sure we will facing loss. in hyip, loss risk is because the hyip owner doing scam while in forex or currency trading, loss risk involve when we have no proper knowledge and trading skill.

forex and HYIP is a good place that people can choose and to participate there, we only need LR balance and it is easy to find some exchangers that want to exchange their own. even like that both of them give us higher risk rather than other investment programs, but in other hand, it gives us more earning chance even bigger than other field.

Well, it does not mean that we can only have LR as way to invest in those programs. There are others of course. But then, LR is the most famous and favorable in terms of its reputation and system fees. I think in the current status of LR we can still use it for a longer time particularly in the investment sites and we all know how reputable LR is in this business.

yeah, there are other investment place which we can use for our LR, and i think that is a wise thing if we can invest our money, i mean our LR balance in a good online business like in Forex, because forex is a good place for people who want to utilize their LR balance, and make money from it. and we are the one who manage the risk in forex not the other people

Well, there are not much many online businesses that we really have great potential to earn online. And most likely in Forex and other investment programs which are all risky programs. That's what LR usually meant is for the risky businesses. And since, there's no other programs that we can better gain of LR funds but in those programs.

It really seems that Libertyreserve is really designed to be used in risky business because there are no verification needed, as well as no dispute system. So, using Liberty reserve there is a risk as when you send payment. But it's a good way to earn if you going to invest your money in some programs that you may think has the potential, so if you going to do Forex trading it is up to you, as long as you won't do it with no knowledge.

Yes, it is. That's why it's an ecurrency rather than payment processor. Just like in investment sites that we will have here risks in LR also it will have risks just because, we will need to input correctly the LR details and amount because, of the irreversible funds. So, one completed it will be final unlike in others it will be good to refund. Well, LR is still the major ecurrency to earn online.

I really don't know this thread author really want to know but one thing I want to say. If you use LR to invest then you can only use LR to invest. It does not matter if you invest in hyip or in forex trading or what ever industry that we can use to invest. As long we make money in here we can end up making good money without any problem at all.

That is if it is guarantee of making decent profits. But because, with the knowledge of LR as having investment programs so technically, we have high chance to lose and getting scammed by those programs. So, what we need to take care of is that we should have the idea about these programs and think if we will still continue just like LR once you have sent the funds it's final.

i have some liberty reserve currency . i lost a lot in some fake head and tail games but i really want to invest some money.I saw many webs giving offer for that.If anyone working in that same field than please help me.

So you want to rely your money and investment in head and tail game? I think in this game all you need is only luck. It is better if you learn something else that can be learned and not depend on luck only. You can learn forex and make nice money from it if you know how to trade well. After all, you can investing you money as much as you can.

I don't see any challenge in those betting games but then, that is a form of investment indeed. But I will try to gain better earnings in Forex trading and in ptp forums rather than in those that I will not have learning or have knowledge in other means of earning online. Yet, in LR it's mostly risks programs so, I know that I need to careful.

personally to me,i think one can investment Forex money in only one place if one understand how it works.personally i invest in sport as well and i understand how to bet online on sport,so i do invest the money made on Forex trading on betting and increase the money to about 20% profit more for few days before cashing out .

I thought it's a different sport you are talking but it's about betting site or specifically sports betting. I don't see any problems on that investments because, I have seen others do sports betting just like gambling and yet similar to Forex trading you will going to have profit or loss as well. Thus, either ways, in these programs we can assume that they prefer or use of LR as method.

So you want to rely your money and investment in head and tail game? I think in this game all you need is only luck. It is better if you learn something else that can be learned and not depend on luck only. You can learn forex and make nice money from it if you know how to trade well. After all, you can investing you money as much as you can.

i have been tried something like that before and the result is bad i loss from $5 i earn from some program, so that is why i don't want to try this one since my luck is bad LOL, actually aside from forex there are many place that people can choose like HYIP or Sports Betting, but so far Forex and HYIP is my favourite to invest my lr balance.

thankfully that LR is very much useful even in forex trading. i think all of the brokers i have joined accept LR. we know it is easy to withdraw our money using LR. with credit card withdrawal it is much harder for me and involves more fees. but with LR withdarwal in brokers involve only system fee of LR itself and nothing more.

• 2 weeks later...

maybe you can try to do business in forex trading because this business is great fun but you have to eliminate the nature of betting against your money first because forex is not a gambling but this is business and you have to have the knowledge to earn huge amounts.

Forex is not a gambling game where we put some capital and hope we can win the game. forex is a business to run must first understand what is forex. Not just put the money and take a profit or a loss. You have to be such a good trader to use your liberty reserve invests forex.

Yea, the amount of money you have to trade because we know that a lot of business investment that does not last long and become a business scam, that's better for us to invest some money to make a trade in forex business and has also been very reliable and a lot of the people in this world who trade forex.

thankfully that LR is very much useful even in forex trading. i think all of the brokers i have joined accept LR. we know it is easy to withdraw our money using LR. with credit card withdrawal it is much harder for me and involves more fees. but with LR withdarwal in brokers involve only system fee of LR itself and nothing more.

Yes, LR is very useful and very easy to use, but the risk of LR also we can not ignore, this day is bad enough for my LR account, because today I withdraw to my LR account and the funds in my LR account immediately transferred automatically to another's LR account that I do not know who.

Since we are taking about investments theirs so many risky online investments and that we can use our LR. The like of ptc, hyip, autosurf, cycler MLM and even forex broker site. We can use LR to invest and hope to make profit. But in my experience its the forex that is most profitable in my part. I don't know if theirs a way and means for me to make good profit in here. But I doubt that I really can.

Actually to invest in forex trading you need to know first trading mastery, because if we are directly invested in the trade without first learning can be ensured only be a waste of money and may even make us fall into poverty in a heartbeat, to learn forex trading required time is not fast even road to becoming a professional trader is very difficult.

Liberty reserve has been used for forex trading. We can see that the forex brokers mostly have it as a default payment processor we will also see in the merchants of liberty reserve that mostly those are forex brokers which are very popular. Though, we should be very careful on the brokers we are going to invest our liberty reserve funds.